💫🌠── Letter E

💫🌠── Letter E

"MOVE CARDI" Jackie yelled through the loud music that filled their room. Jackie tried  to grab her hair brush as cardi finished up doing her hair.

 "Just grab it!" Cardi spat irritated. mornings were never Cardis favorite. Especially if she woke up 30 minutes late to her alarm. the music simply, helped her get in the mood. 

Cardi stood up from the floor and looked at herself in the mirror, since they did not have a vanity yet, cardi had been sitting on the floor while she did her hair and makeup.

she smiled at herself. "look Jackie." Cardi said as she continued to stare at herself in the mirror. the girl slightly fixed her black flare jeans before glancing at Jackie who was already staring at her. "I have better style." Cardi said before turning back around and fixing her white sleeve less shirt. to put the fit together, cardi wore a silver necklace with the letter E

Cardi smiled as she stared at it. 

a minute of just staring at her self Cardi walked up to her speaker, pressing the power button. 

mornings use to be her favorites, only because while she was getting ready, Ethan laid on her bed watching tv waiting for his girlfriend to get ready for school as their friend group went to Starbucks or any cafe to get their breakfast. every morning they all tried something new, and every morning she would take some of Tara's breakfast even though they had the same thing.

sometimes cardi thought she was wrong for choosing a dead boy over her alive best friend since elementary. But other times, cardi could almost hear her bestfriends voice saying the same words everyone told her, "he didn't love you" 

but the girl couldn't accept the fact. 

They didn't know what Ethan  told cardi.

they didn't know how Ethan treated cardi.

they didn't know  what really went on between cardi Howard and Ethan Landry.

CARDI LEANED on the wall watching the big family move around quickly. 

They hadn't notice she was there.

Something cardi never went through growing up. 

only because she always walked out of the house without saying a word and getting a ride with her "friends".

Cardi never once getting a ride from her parents, it always resulted in her getting yelled at.

 Cardis eyes catches Cole's, he smirked.

 "finally, your music is horrible." he said making cardi scoff, the rest of the family turned their attention to cardi. 

"The urge to fucking punching you is up to-'' a hand covered Cardis mouth. "Let's calm down now, he's your ride to school" cardi heard Isaac's voice said.

Cardi looked up at the boy who was smirking at her. 

Her stomach twisted.

God what are you doing to me, cardi thought.