Freeing Kusonoki

3RD PERSON POV

???: *BREATHE*

???: *BREATHE*

Nobara and Y/N hid in a bush, cuts on their bodies as they barely avoided the samurai's blades as he was much faster than before.

Nobara: Cursed energy ain't working and it's fucking fast. What's the plan?

Y/N: We burn the cursed armor at the fire in the middle of this rocky formation. Problem is....this samurai has an unpredictable path. It could turn or such any second and it's faster than before. Luckily the bushes and dark corners hide us.

She nods as they rush to the burning pit, throwing the armor and helmet in before jumping into the vegetation and bush as the samurai monster arrives.

*GRAB*

Nobara's face flushes red and she growls as she turns her head and Y/N let's go of her ass though it was hard to live without exposing themselves.

Nobara: *smirk* How is my ass?~

Y/N: *RED* I-I didn't mean t-to-

Nobara: Alright fine. If it's hard to stay still just hang on. You can have a touch~

*GRAB*

Nobara: *HISS* NOT LIKE THA-

The samurai circles back, the both of them silent as he then walks away.

Nobara:....*hmph* When we get out of this I am so gonna kill you.....

Y/N: That is if we make it out of here alive.

It seemed like minutes, hours even as they collected armor, and avoided the massive samurai as they held massive pieces of armor.

Y/N: Alright....3, 2, 1-

*THUD*

They threw the plates of armor into the fiery pit in the middle just as a sword was swung at Y/N and he prepares to block it with cursed energy-

Y/N:.....Wait....

Wait