Prologue

The Girl No One Loved

A girl never knew love,
She felt like just a pebble in the dirt,
She tried to shine,
But all she met was hurt.

Once upon a time in the vibrant city of New York, there were two individuals whose paths were destined to intertwine. Zayaan Alami, a charismatic and fiercely ambitious young man, had an undeniable charm that captivated those around him. Alizeh Zaffar, on the other hand, was a strong-willed and independent woman, known for her intelligence and determination.

But fate had a different plan for them. From the moment they laid eyes on each other, an ancient animosity resurfaced, stemming from a long-standing feud between their families. Their interactions were filled with sharp words, heated arguments, and constant clashes.

Little did they know that beneath the layers of animosity, a spark was waiting to ignite. As circumstances forced them to spend more time together, they began to see beyond their preconceived notions. Slowly, the walls they had built around their hearts started to crumble, and an unexpected bond started to form.

Their journey from enemies to lovers was not an easy one. It challenged their beliefs, pushed them to confront their pasts, and required them to let go of their pride. But as they navigated through the complexities of their emotions, Zayaan and Alizeh discovered a love that was deeper and more profound than they could have ever imagined.

This is the prologue to the enthralling story of Zayaan Alami and Alizeh Zaffar, where love will triumph over hatred, and two souls will find solace in each other's arms. Get ready to embark on a rollercoaster ride of emotions, passion, and the power of love in the face of adversity.