Chapter 3 "An Unofficial date"

Assalam walaikum, everyone! As promised, here's another chapter for you all. Also, please vote if you feel this chapter is worth it. Do listen to "ISHQ WALA LOVE" while reading this
Enjoy reading 🤍🫶🏻

Aisha's Pov

"I couldn't believe what just happened. I'm trying to avoid him, but why did bhai say he doesn't have any problem with it? This man is such an idiotic person who doesn't know how to respect someone. My thoughts were rushing in my head like why him and why me? Okay, I really don't care about whatever happened in the afternoon, but why did this idiotic man turn out to be Alizeh's brother and bhai's best friend plus business partner?"

"Hey, so you wanted me to apologize?! I heard Basit saying while breaking the silence. I replied with enthusiasm, 'Yes, because you were the one who overtook my car and didn't even apologize. I'm not one of those silly girls who let guys like you get away with it. I want an APOLOGY, Mister Basit Zaffar, right now, or else I'll open the car door, and if something happens, it's on you. 1..2..'

"Okay, I am sorry for the inconvenience that happened in the afternoon. I hope you accept my apology, sweetheart," I heard him apologizing and getting worried. And yes, mister, I do have a name, so please address me with that I responded

He nodded
(TIME SKIPPED)
Basit's pov

My heart skipped a beat when I saw her for the first time. She was wearing a simple yet elegant kurti, and she looked so gorgeous. She seemed scared when she noticed me, as if I was going to eat her. I know I was wrong at some points, but she took me wrong. She thought I saw her as a lady driver and was trapping her. But why would anyone even do that? She's so pretty. I melted when I saw her eyes. She was about to cry afterward, and she looked so pretty, cute, and gorgeous. I didn't know she was so sensitive. I feel guilty for making her emotional! Why, Basit, why did you ruin your first impression on her? She didn't deserve what I did. But why do I care? Why is this girl affecting me so much? Stop it, Basit!
Well I guess I can solve this problem

After the dinner scenario, Aisha's mom called me and Zayaan. She told us to go with Aisha and Alizeh since they wanted to go somewhere, and it wasn't the appropriate time to go, so we did as we were told. I asked Zayaan if he had any problem if I took Aisha with me. He said he was okay with it, and I finally got a chance to prove myself. The whole ride was silent. I decided to speak up, breaking the silence. "Hey, you wanted me to apologize first," I said. She replied with all the energy she had, blah blah blah... But the moment she said, "IF YOU WON'T APOLOGIZE, I WILL OPEN THE DOOR," my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't focus on what was going on, and she started the countdown: 1... 2... OKAY. "OKAY, I AM SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THAT HAD HAPPENED," I quickly said. She is such a problem maker, but cute though. I like her. I was thinking as my phone rang. It was none other than Zayaan. I picked up the phone. "HELLO, WE HAVE REACHED. WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?" he questioned. "WE ARE ON THE WAY. WE WILL BE THERE," I replied, and he cuts the call. Ughh, I hate it when someone cuts the call on my face.

TIME SKIPPED

We reached, I told her and tapped her shoulder gently. She looked so adorable while sleeping. She woke up and started processing what was going on. She was about to get out of the car. I quickly went and opened the car's door and gave her my hand. Without any hesitation, she held my hand and came out. We went inside and saw Zayaan and Alizeh sitting at the table. Assalam walaikum, I greeted them. They both responded to my salam, and we sat. A waiter came and took our order. Soon, our order arrived, we ate, and left. It was 1:30 am. We got into the car, Aisha was with me, looking way too tired. My phone rang, it was dad.

(D-dad, B - basit)
D- beta, where are you all?
B- dad we just left will be coming soon
D- don't forget to drop Aisha and Zayaan safely ( of-course he thought we are all together)
B- yess dad
Call ends

My gaze shifted to the one and only prettiest girl after my mother, Aisha. My brain started playing the song "ishq wala love." She had removed her heels and was sleeping peacefully. I noticed a small strand of hair on her face, so I gently lifted it. Just then, my phone rang, ugh, why? It was Zayaan calling. "Hello, where are you? It's 2, we have reached," I heard him say. I replied, "We are reaching, don't worry. I'll drop Aisha, you can go, but please drop Alizeh till the doorstep." "Sure," he said. I started speeding up because it was too late.

Finally, we reached. We were in the parking lot. I tried waking her up, but she didn't respond. I tried calling Zayaan several times, but he didn't pick up. I had no choice but to lift Aisha up. But first, I needed to know if she even had house keys. I know it's not right to check someone's bag, but I had no other option. I checked her bag and found the keys. I lifted her in a bridal style, her sling on my shoulder, and heels on my last finger. She wasn't even conscious. As I reached the doorsteps, I managed to open the door and went into Aisha's room. I laid her down on her bed and was about to leave when Zayaan came towards me, questioning, "What are you doing here?" Being a responsible man, I explained that I was there to drop his sister, but since he wasn't responding to any of my phone calls and his sister was asleep, I had no choice but to lift her. Zayaan, in a teasing tone, said, "Oh, so you lifted her up." I replied firmly, "Let me go, or else dad will kill me."

I sped like crazy, it was 3 in the morning, and I finally made it home. I saw Alizeh peacefully sleeping in her room, so I quickly changed. That's when I noticed a tiny lip stain on my shirt, and it hit me—it was from none other than Aisha. I don't know why, but I felt kind of cute with it on, so I decided not to wash it off and just went to sleep.

Aisha's Pov

I woke up and remembered everything that happened, but how did I end up in my room? I questioned myself and went to the bathroom to change. That's when I noticed a small note in my purse. I opened it and found a letter that said, "Hey, you don't know how beautiful you are. Just stop acting so rudely; it doesn't suit your character. To let you know, you're the girl I felt as if I was in the touch of mother to me you are precious and you will always be. I know that you're thinking who wrote this letter. To find out, you need to come to my office. The address is the same. Just come with Zayaan. Till then, bye Sweetheart. Bye🤍" He knows Bhai?!!
I am not going anywhere I'll leave for the college I decided, I called Alizeh and she said she will be here in 15 minutes I got ready wore a pink kurti and left
......................................................................................
Guyss I know it's a small chapter but I will update as soon as possible and yes mujai bhi time do na sochne kai liyai pluss there are many more interesting things Do let me know you comments on this chapter and yaar vote kardoooo and do tell me what do you guys think who wrote that letter?!
Next update In sha Allah whenever I get time
THANK YOU FOR READING AB VOTE KARDO 🥹🌸