Chapter • 24

Moments past, moments feels like months but soon will be memories

Master Ubuyashiki called for a meeting for the Hashiras, 'Your Presence is in Need' Master noted.

All the Hashiras including y/n rushed to the headquarters and prepared themselves before stepping inside, they settled in silence, sitting there as silence echoed throughout room.

Master announced to have a meeting inside the Mansion since it was Night time, The lantern was the only source of light inside the room, we waited until Uyakata-sama comes out of the door.

Y/n sat there with an empty mind, She became focused on Missions and Tasks this Time that she didnt have any time to spend time with other Hashira or other people, that goes along with the other Hashiras, The amount of demons has increase so the Demon Slayer Corps do not falter.

The silence was broken when the door finally slid open, Master sat infront of us with a soft smile on his face "So how are you, My Children?" He asked with his charming voice "We are doing well, Master, I hope your also doing well" I bowed my head "Arigatou Y/n" Master then silently Coughed.

'Master's condition is getting worst and worst, im getting worried for him, we only have Hashira Meetings once in a month so it was hard to see Master not so busy' "Please excuse me my Children that im suddenly calling you all for a meeting, but this meeting is about something very important.." Y/n and the Hashiras Silently gasped from the word 'Important'.

"Kibutsuji is getting stronger and stronger, every hour after consuming a lot of people-" Master Ubuyashiki Coughed up blood "Master!" Shinobu rushed to him and helped him "It's okay Kocho, you can go back to your place" master insisted, Shinobu doesnt know what to do but to obey her Master's orders.

"As I was saying, Kibutsuji muzan is getting stronger, He is now evolving into something we don't know and he might be lurking around the shadows, The day might come to where all The Demon Slayer Corps gather around and battle The Demon king, Muzan Kibutsuji.." Master looked at the Hashiras with a very serious look "So im gathering all you, Hashiras, to do a Hashira Trainings to all the Demon Slayers.. Each of them has to go training with each of you for 8-9 days before travelling to the other Hashira for the other training.." Master insisted to us.

"Yes master, will do" We all obeyed "They don't really have to be trained for 8-9 days, unless if they are well trained, they can be released 4-5 days then they can Proceed to the other Hashira, It depends on you" Master said as he was escorted by his Wife and Daughters outside the room.

Shinobu announced she wont be joining the Hashira Training since she has to do something in her Labrotory, she said it was for 'expirament' But Shinobu was still the one leading the plan, she asked permission to Master.

"So when theyre done, tell them to go here, a shortcut to Sanemi's house, then after that, Sanemi tell them that they should see a near by Bush then if so then theyre going to the right way. It's and easy accses too Iguro's house then..." Shinobu pointed out while we nodded slowly "Then what Master said, If they are well Trained they can go to the next Hashira" Shinobu stared word by word.