39. ROKA CONTINUED

MaAn's ROKA LOOK

AI edit inspired by Abhira fd

I know these avatars aren't similar to them but just for the look purpose. Btw they are in 20 so maybe this will chaalse😁

Please tell me how's this?
Do I often use these AI images in updates further?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~ chalo ab saari rasmein ho gayi.... Ab dance time.... Pehle bhai bhabhi ka dance.... Bhai aap please bhabhi ko ek song dedicate karo aur uspe aap dono couple dance karo....

~ arey beta ye log dance kaha karenge.... Vaha toh lunch prepared hai.... Pehle lunch kar lete hai.... Saari rasmein toh ho gayi haina swarna ben?

~ jii jii kanta ben sab rasmein ho gayi....

~ jii aaiye.... Ab aap sab log lunch kar lijiye....

Everyone settled on dining table, MaAn were sitting next to each other. All were having their lunch.

As Anu usually do, she only ate half of the chapatti and sighed. Anuj noticed her.
He gave her a look to complete her lunch while she was pleasing with her eyes,not to force her.

~ She said slowly,"Anuj please aaj nahi.... Mera ho gaya sachi"

~ koi nahi koi nahi.... Mai khilata hu ruko kal ki tarah.... Fir mat kehna ki sabke saamne ye kya kiya maine....

~ nahi nahi nahi.... Aap aisa kuch nahi karenge.... Mai khaa rahi hu....

~ Good girl.... Chalo khao....

She was about to turn from Anuj but before that she saw kanta was staring her.

Anu💬
Ab maa ko kya ho gaya....

Anu raised her brows, in return she signalled towards her plate and ordered her to complete rest of the food. She gulped and instantly nodded, started eating.

Anu💬
Dono saas damaad ek jaise hai.... Mujhe ghoore jaa rahe hai batao.... Sabke saamne daant nahi sakte na isliye ghoorne se kaam chala rahe hai ye dono besties.... Mujhse nahi khayi jaati bhayi aadhi se zaada roti.... Samjhte he nathi.... Anu khaale chup chaap isse hi nahi toh ye dono tujhe apni aankhon se hi khaa jayenge....

She ate her lunch fully, making sulking faces, moving her sight from Anuj to kanta and kanta to Anuj.

~ mai abhi meetha laayi.....

Kanta went to take moongi dal halwa, gajar halwa, gulaab jamun and ice cream from kitchen. Everybody had their favourite desserts.

Everybody was busy in talking here and there stuff with each other.

Anuj took this as opportunity and holded her hand under the table. She was shocked to feel the sudden grip of his hand on her hand.
She turned to him with wide eyes. He gave her an expression to say 'it's okay', nobody is seeing them but she wrestled her hand from his grip but it was of no use as her fiancee was way more powerful than her.
Now she realised her physical strength is of no use in front of him so she went near him a little and politely said.