58. BACHOLERRETT PARTY (2)

Anu was trying to make him sit but he wasn't letting her do.

~ Anuj araam se bethiye ne.... Aur choriye mujhe....

Anuj stood on his weight and pulled her towards him from her waist,

~ tumhe chorne ke liye thodi pyaar kiya hai....

~ Anuj bas na have....
She put her hands on his chest and slightly pushed him towards the bed.
But he got disbalanced as he was drunk due to which both fell on the bed together. Anu was upon Anuj. She got scared for the moment so she closed her eyes.
Anuj held her tightly from her back.
This moment he forgot everything else about the world but just admiring the beauty of his girl. Her hairs were all over her face which was blocking his view. He slowly traced the hair locks and tucked them behind her ears with his intense yet soft touch she opened her eyes and gave up all of her to him. His hands moved from her back to her shoulders. He cupped her shoulders, caressing her soft skin with his hard thumb. This harsh touch with her skin made her close her eyes tightly. His hands moved towards her neck with a swift touch. He got hold of her neck and pushed her towards himself in a jerk in order to capture lips but before he got to taste her. There was a knock on door. Anu who flowed away in emotions now got back to reality with a knock. She tried to get up but he was not leaving her.

He whispered,
~ stay here....

~ Anuj aap pagal hai kya.... Hatiye mujhe jaane dijiye.... Door khula hai koi seedhe andar aa jayega.... Choriye ne....

~ not before I taste you....

He uplifted his upper body but Anu pushed him back and stood up leaving him frustrated and irritated behind.
She corrected herself and opened the door. It was rohu with a curd.

~ vo bhabhi.... Dahi aapne kaha tha na....

~ haan thank you rohu....

Anuj stood up while faltering to see who had disturbed their moment and went near the door.

~ mujhe pata tha tu hi hoga kabaab me haddi.... Bhai bhabhi ko thoda private time nahi diya jaata tujhse....

Anu said in slight loud voice because of his shocking statements,
~ Anuj kuch bhi mat boliye.... Aapko kuch samjh nahi aa raha.... Sharam vagerah bhi chali jaati hai kya peene ke baad....

He shamelessly put his hand on her shoulder and said,
~ yes while grinning

Now Anu was feeling embarassed in front of rohu. She was stealing eyes.

~ abhi tu yahi khada rahega kya.... Zara privacy naam ki cheez nahi.... Ki bhai couples ko privacy dene hoti hai....

Anu whispered,
~ Anuj please.... Maine hi dahi mangayi thi.... Us bechare ki koi galti nahi.... Aur vaise bhi vo aa sakta hai jab uska mann kare....

~ bilkul nahi.... Bilkul bhi nahi.... Anu tum zyada sar par mat chadhao ise....

~ rohu tum jao....
She whispered,"Sorry".

~ haan bhai tu ja.... Iss baar door close mai khud hi kar lunga ache se....

Rohu left without looking towards Anu because both were embarassed as their relation was like that not much comfortable types.

Anuj closed the door and turned to Anu who was standing behind crossing her hands across her shoulders.

~ Anuj aap bahot zyada batameezi kar rahe hai.... Mai bata rahi hu aapko.... Maine socha tha abhi kuch nahi kehti aapko kal bataungi.... Par lag raha hai aapko dekh ke ki abhi se aapko ache se batana chahiye mujhe.... Hatiye bahot faayeda utha rahe aap.... Mai jaa rahi hu....