Chapter 18

Fourth took his hand as kissed it.

" You trusted me right...we didn't do anything. Prom also concerned about you. He asked me to leave as he worried you might get a wrong idea..."

Gemini stayed silent

"Gemini...I will tell you what happened okay??? Let's go.

------

After a while,the two arrived at Gemini's condo. Fourth went to take a shower. Suddenly Gemini hugged him from behind. Fourth was smiling and he turned around to see Gemini's face

He opened his shirt and they took a shower together.

After they were done, Gemini was drying Fourth's hair. Fourth on the other hand was sitting on Gemini's thigh.

"You got so worried "

"Of course I did. Who will not be worried about his lover with someone else. Everyone will be. If you experience it,you will get worried too..."

Gemini said.

"Phi Prom had a lover. He knew her before he went to Saint Gabriel College. Everyone knew that girl. They were so sweet to each other. That girl studied at Saint George near our school. She will come to our school during the break with a food container. Prom said that she will prepare him the food early in the morning...."

Gemini keep silent to hear Prom's story

"At his 17th birthday, Phi Prom got his license and he drove the car to celebrate their 2nd anniversary too. While on the way home,it was raining heavily. As Phi Prom wasn't that skill at driving,he lose his control and an accident occurred."

Gemini looked at Fourth and Fourth nodded.

"They was brought to the hospital. Phi Prom's condition wasn't that worse but his girlfriend....died while being delivered to the hospital."

"Phi Prom was very sad when he heard that. It was the fact that his parents paid reporters and that girl's parents so they will stayed silent about it. He went into depression. He used to try commit suicide but it was lucky that everyone were being alert about him. If not ..."

"That's why I was very worried when Phi Prom fell for Phi Love. I knew her very much. I knew that he's going to get hurt. That's why I need to protect him. Everyone was doing their best to protect Phi Prom."

"You understand now?"

Gemini nodded.

"Phi has been wailing and blamed himself for what happened. He always said that he didn't deserved to get a girlfriend. That's why I'm very scared if Phi Prom really give up. Right now, he's the same as the phi I knew before. I'm worried."

As Fourth said,Gemini immediately get up and picked his phone. He dialed the others and asked to go to Prom's house. Fourth also followed behind him. As they arrived at his condo. The two tried to call for Prom but no one answered. Mark and Ford arrived.

"Prom didn't opened his door."

Gemini said

"I will call security "

Ford said

"It's late!"

Mark went to the door and threw his body to the door and it was opened.

Prom wasn't on his bed and the bathroom door was open.

They were shocked to see Prom tried to sunk himself in the bath tub. Mark immediately carried him out and gave him CPR. He managed to save Prom.

Fourth was still surprised. He thought that Prom was sleeping but he's not.

"Fot, listen.. I'll drive Prom to the hospital. We will try to save him. Don't worry."

Gemini hurriedly went to get his car. Mark carried Prom to the car. They were glad that Prom was really okay. He was normal now. Right now,he was lying on the hospital bed.

His mom was crying next to him. His dad was comforting his mom.
Gemini,Mark and Ford were sitting on the sofa in Prom's room.

"Por, my son, Por."

"He will be fine. Don't worry."

Soon, Fourth, Satang, Neo and Aun arrived. They went to Gemini and others.

"Was Phi okay?"

Fourth asked Gemini

"He is. He's already fine."

Fourth fell to the ground.

Gemini pat his back as he knew that Fourth must affected by this.

"Thanks nong. If you're not telling Gemini this,we couldn't save him in time."

Ford told Fourth.

Fourth nodded.

"Nong Fot..."

"Sawaddee krab mae"

"You're really his favourite nong. Before he tried to commit suicide,he texted me. He asked me to look after you. Mae suddenly remembered the time that Prom brought you home to tutor you as you're always busy with your training. He always complained about you."

Fourth smiled as he remembered that too.

"Thanks for saving him again. They told me that they got the hint because of you."

"I didn't do anything. Phi is important for me too. He helped me a lot. He treated me like his own brother. He always helped me . It's my turn to help him."

Prom's Mae went to hug him.

"Mae and Por need to go now. Can you please check on him for us?"

" Krab Mae."

After Prom's parents left,Fourth went to approach him.

Fourth was only looking at Prom.

"Phi..."

Fourth said when he saw that Prom was awake.

"Shhhhhh"

Fourth was silent. Everyone was also silent as they thought that Prom didn't know they were there too.

"My parents went to work..."

Fourth didn't know how to respond so he only nodded.

"It's okay. It always like that. Why did you save me again?"

Prom asked him.

"Phi,you shouldn't say...."

Fourth wasn't finished yet

"I'm sorry...."

"It's okay..."

"Gemini...he will think badly when you're always with me.."

Gemini was silent. Fourth has been telling the truth. Prom worried about his feeling.

"I'm happy that you guys were back together. I really can act well."

Prom said.

"You did. Gemini thought you didn't know him."

Fourth respond as he looked at Gemini.

"Thanks for looking after him for me,phi..."

Ford was patting his back as he was also sad. Mark was already crying as he felt touched by Prom who has been helping Fourth to take care of Gemini.

After a while,Prom already sleep.

Gemini,Mark,Ford and Satang immediately went out from the room with Fourth the last one.

"I'll look after phi."

Gemini nodded.

"I will drive them home, don't worry."

Satang informed Fourth.

"Okay.."

He went inside again.