16. SURBHI

We plan to stay for the night. Needless to say, the buyer was told that the deal is off the table and my family plans to move to the city again in the coming week.

"I was so scared," Vihaan admits while sitting on the bed.

I shut the door behind me and lock it from inside.

"I was too."

Vihaan is distracted so he doesn't notice when I pick a piece of cloth and go into the bathroom.

When I come out though, it's a completely different story.

Vihaan's jaw drops to the floor and he's a second away from drooling all over the carpet. I can't help the blush that creeps onto my neck.

I anticipated a reaction but of this intensity...

"You look...sexy," he says. His voice comes out breathless.

In my lacy red lingerie, I walk up to him with confident steps. My hips sway with every movement of my body. His eyes track every inch and the bobbing of his adams apple is visible.

He's still sitting on the edge of the bed. I slowly lower myself onto his lap.

"Do I?" I whisper.

"Yes," he says, turning hot all over.

"I've never done this before," I admit to him.

"Me neither," he replies.

"What?" I ask, stunned.

"I was 8 since the day I knew that I was gonna marry you. I hated you at that time but this was not a valid reason for me to be unfaithful to you. I'm not a cheater."

Butterflies erupt in my belly at his words.

"Uh- you said I could try some things," I reminded him.

"I meant it."

A mischievous glint takes over in my eyes.

"I don't like that look," he snarls before his lips come crashing down on mine.

This kiss is nothing like the one we had in the park. It's rough - full of passion and longing. His hands come to surround me but I slap them away.

"No touching," I tell him when we break the kiss and pant to gain breath.

I unbutton his shirt and swiftly remove it. My breath hitches as his tanned skin comes in view.

"Like what you see?" He smirks.

"Lie down." I'm stunned at my demanding tone. To my delight, Vihaan seems more than happy to follow. I climb off his lap and he lies down.

Vihaan's eyes burn on my breasts and belly in a way that made me feel more naked underneath the little clothing. My body tingled with excitement and anticipation.

I gaze down at my husband - lying in mock surrender. A surge of power rushes through me.

"Remember, no touching."

"You're adamant on making this torturous, sweetheart?"

I sit crossed leg on his stomach. As my groin makes contact with the hard muscles of his stomach, I am reminded of how thin the material of this lingerie is.

His arms twitched, getting ready to move, but then he relaxed. I explore every inch of his physique with my hands. His flesh is firm and tightly muscled. Reaching up, I clasped his biceps and squeezed.

"How does it feel?" I ask for assurance.

"Being at someone else's mercy? Terrible. Being touched by you? Heavenly."