Aquarius (f) X Scorpio (m)

[this story was requested by Lala1lal2.
Tw: this is a smut, I've never really written it before so I may not be good. If you're uncomfortable, skip to the next chapter. Also, I never see a lot of women top so I am making Aquarius the top in this one, and the fact that the Scorpio I know is quite shy and reserved.]

Aquarius sighed as she lay on her bed, sprawled out. She was incredibly bored, her boyfriend, Scorpio, was currently at work. He always took forever! She missed him terribly, it wasn't the same in their apartment when one of them weren't there. Suddenly, the front door opened and a muffled voice called out.

"I'm home."

Aquarius smiled as she practically threw herself off of her bed and walked out into the living room. Her short lover was stood there, tired and his hair misplaced. She reached out and hugged him. He hummed happily in her arms. Usually, he didn't like contact, but after a long and hard day at work, it was just what he needed. Aquarius patted the shorter's puffy brown hair. She squeezed him before dragging him to the couch and pushing him down. Scorpio chuckled nervously. He could tell where this was heading, he wasn't against the idea by far, but he was nervous he'd mess it up. He looked up at Aquarius with big amber eyes.

"Are you sure?... This will be out first time...I dont- you know?"

He looked down, ashamed of himself, he didn't know how to word it.

"I'll be gentle, I promise."

[ !TW!]

Scorpio felt his heart flutter at her words and trusted her wholeheartedly. He nodded, giving her consent. Aquarius softly kissed him, her plump lips making contact with his. She climbed on top of him, straddling him. Scorpio smiled into the kiss. Aquarius placed her hand on his cheek, running her thumb up and down; slowly but surely, she made her way down to his neck, biting softly, earning a squeak from Scorpio. He blushed bright red. She began sucking on the side of his neck until she found a certain spot, causing him to moan quite loudly. Scorpio placed his hands on her hips, caressing her gently. Aquarius began to unbutton Scorpio's work clothes, peeling them off with eager intent. Soon, he was fully naked under her watchful eyes; they trailed lower and lower, but it wasn't the type of stare to make someone uncomfortable, it was one filled with love, and trust. She trailed her hands down to his stomach, giggling almost.

"Your skin is so soft...you're perfect.."

Scorpio blushed more at her words. He felt truly spoiled. He opened his mouth but her hands on him only made him whimper in response. He lifted his hips slightly, meeting her body in a desperate way to make contact. Aquarius teasingly began taking off her clothes, revealing her body, that to Scorpio, looked like one of a goddess. Aquarius moved down on his body, lightly pecking down Scorpio's stomach and to his dick. Scorpio shuddered and closed his eyes, mouth open slightly. She began to swirl her tongue on the length, going up and down slowly, as to cause a reaction. Scorpio's back arched. She took his length in her mouth, getting used to the new feeling. She gripped his thighs tightly, massaging them. Scorpio looked at Aquarius through half lidded eyes, trying to formulate the words to tell her how good this felt, but failing miserably. Scorpio continued to give out strangled moans as Aquarius carried on, the pleasure she brought him was tremendous. Aquarius soon took him out of her mouth, letting go with a 'pop'. She once again straddled him, grinding on top of him. She let out small Huff's as she felt herself become wetter by the moment. She looked at Scorpio and kissed him once more. She guided his fingers to his mouth, pushing them in and soaking them with saliva. She then once again guided them, but to her vagina. She slowly pushed them in, gasping at the new sensation. She began to move them, Scorpio soon taking the hint and taking over. Both of their moans mixed into one, filling the whole room with noise. His fingers continued to stretch her out, as she nipped and bit his sensitive skin. She could feel herself becoming closer and closer, so she removed his fingers. Scorpio looked at her and nodded, understanding what was next. He gripped her waist and hoisted her up but didn't move her back down, she would do that when she was ready. Aquarius looked at Scorpio for comfort, he looked at her back, both sharing the loving gaze for a moment. She soon lined him up with her entrance and slowly lowered herself. She hissed in pain, it definitely hurt. Scorpio looked at her worried but she only kissed his on the nose. Soon, he was inside her, they stayed like that for a while before she began to rock her slowly. The moans and pants grew and echoed around the place. They both moved in a symmetrical rhythm to the other, gripping onto each other tightly as they both made their way through this new experience. Their moves became faster and faster as the heat in the room grew. They both could feel like they were close. They grasped onto the other more.

"Scorpio im-!"

"I know! I know. Together?"

They huffed at each other, words not being an option anymore. Their bodies moved faster and faster, Scorpio connected their lips, wanting the absolute best for them both. Their kiss was messy, sloppy, but it was perfect for them. They both finished with a shrill cry, both continuing to rock their bodies through their highs.

As they calmed down, Aquarius lifted herself up and lay down next to Scorpio, snuggling into his side. They both were a panting and sweating mess and definitely needed a shower, but that could wait till later. For now, they would enjoy the moment together. The moment they made love to each other.

[!TW end!]

[1018 words. Sorry if this wasn't the best, I've never actually written smut before so I'm quite new to it. I hope you enjoyed it though, if you read it, that is. Enjoy your day/night/evening etc!]