Aries [f] x Leo [m]

[requested by @avixaara! Slow enemies to lovers! This will most likely have multiple parts. Also, wanted to let you know, in this, I wanted Leo to have a lisp so in his speech it has multiple 's' letters

Leo pounced around in his room, he was very adventurous, he loved to climb and jump, kinda makes sense since he is like a lion...

He rushed out his room, blonde curls bouncing after him. He zoomed into aries' room, knocking things over as he knocked over the redheads' stuff. Aries went mental.

"The fuck you dumb lion?! Do you know how much all this costs?"

Leo froze and looked at Aries. He shrugged.

"Not much probably knowing you. I mean, have you sssseen your fassshion sssenssse?"

Leo sneered at Aries, rolling his eyes. Aries snarled at him, her eyes narrowing. They both hated eachother. Aries stormed up to the blonde boy and pulled on his hair, earning a grunt. Leo whined like the man child he is.

"Ariiiieeeesss! That hurtsss."

Aries scoffed and shoved him out of her room before turning away and grumbling to herself, something ab him being a narcissistic jerk. The truth was, he was. He truly loved to see others suffering, purely because it was funny to him. Now, he wasn't a rich, asshole who always gloated, he just knew his self worth in the world and it definitely wasn't with people like his family. He was a zodiac, and he was going to use that status to his advantage. He huffed lightly before skipping off to cause trouble somewhere else.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aries was no better, she was selfish and stubborn. She didn't like being told no, and some believed she had anger issues and wouldn't mind getting in a fight. Now, Aries did love a good argument, but she hated violence. I mean, how stereotypical? Making the Aries zodiac have violence issues? No thanks. She liked to see others suffer, but more from the sidelines. She'd never actually cause them any grief, she was more there for the drama.

She walked downstairs, wearing her usual fashion. She loved her fashion and if no one else did, well...who gives a fuck?

She grabbed a can of cream soda from the fridge, opening it and gulping down the contents.

"Mm..."

Suddenly, her can spilt...

The liquid flooded down onto the floor AND her nice, clean outfit!..

She turned to see who had bumped her.

Leo.

Boy, was he so dead.

[I will make a part two soon DW my pookies <3 I have finally found motivation to carry on ;)]