# 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ... ( a new leaf )

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT —— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

. ! a new leaf ¡ ☁️ʚ˚₊
[ social media, imessages, real life ]

E! NEWS

KATHERINE MESSINEO AND TOM BLYTH SHARING A LATE NIGHT KISS IN LA!

Sighting of the new speculated it couple, Tom and Katie, we're spotted in a restaurant in LA sharing a kiss after a romantic date.

According to trusted reports, the couple were seen being very close and comfortable together. Earlier this month, fans where rumouring about the couples Instagram posts soft launching their relationship. Is this the confirmation they were searching for? Leave your opinions the comments below!

RACHEL GIGGLED as she read over the e news article that was posted earlier that day. katie was sat across from her, scribbling lyrics into her songbook. soon, rachel's giggles turned into a manic laugh. katie's eyes shot up from the notebook, her eyes glaring into rachel's.

"what are you laughing at?" rachel's finally looked up from her phone and seeing the look on katie's face made her laugh even harder.

"why are you do stressed? chill out," rachel scoffed, lighting kicking the younger girls leg from under the table.

"i'm stressed because we're trying to work on this song and you're sitting over there laughing. what are you even looking at?" katie stressed.