# 𝟎𝟎𝟖 ... ( new york )

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT —— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

. ! new york ¡ ☁️ʚ˚₊
[ imessages, real life ]

fake bf 💓☺️ - tom
annoying gf 😖🥺 - katie

annoying gf 😖🥺
btw isabella doesn't know that our relationship
is fake so when we're around her we have to
act like an actual couple

fake bf 💓☺️
okay
we would have had to do that anyway
because hunter doesn't know

annoying gf 😖🥺
okay
we're almost there

fake bf 💓☺️
good good
see u soon ;)

come to new york with me ft. my boyfriend
@katiemessineo

"HELLO EVERYONE!" katie held vlog camera, showing herself and isabella in the back of an uber. isabella waved and went back to scrolling on instagram. "izzie is too busy texting her hoes to pay any attention to you guys," katie pouted.

isabella scoffed, "i am not."

"whatever. anyways, we are on our way to the airport because we're going to new york city." katie explained. "and we gave some very special people joining us on this trip."

"i am so excited. can i tell them, please?" isabella plead, finally looking up from her phone.

katie sighed, "go ahead." katie passed the camera to isabella. the girl held it close to her face, "we are going to new york with, rachel zegler and hunter schafer. i will hold for applause."

katie giggled as isabella passed the camera back to her. "don't forget josh, josh is also coming with us."

"and someone who katie has a crush on!" isabella teased, poking at katie's side.

"yeah, yeah," katie said through giggles. "you've all seen the instagram post, i know you know who she's talking about." katie's cheeks where turning red just before the camera cut.

"OKAY, WE'VE put our bags through, we've been through security and now we're trying to find everyone." katie explained after she turned her camera on. herself and isabella are walking through the airport, searching for tom, rachel, josh and hunter.

"is that them?" isabella points to the starbucks and katie immediately recognised the four people sitting at the table. the two girls squeezed through the tables, trying their best not to whack people with their bags. katie could hear isabella taking deep breaths trying to calm herself down since she's about to be face to face with hunter schafer.

when the reach the table, katie notices that rachel has her phone out and is also vlogging. katie points at her and laughs and rachel does the same thing. hunter stands up and greets katie giving her a hug before going to talk to isabella. katie also hugs josh and rachel before she finally greets tom. to keep up appearances for hunter, isabella and whoever else that may recognise them.

"hey," tom says mid hug. "you're vlogging?" he asks before giving her a short kiss. the kiss took katie by surprise but she soon got over it and nodded her head. "yeah, it's apart of our hard launch." katie held her camera up so that they where both in the frame.

tom smiled as they both sat down along with isabella and hunter. katie placed her camera on the table, while it was still recording, so she could lean back in her seat. tom put his arm to the back of katie's chair.

KATIE WAS IN her and toms hotel room. she was sat on the bed as tom was unpacking his suit chase. "so we're in new york," katie stood up and showed the view of the city from their window. she went back to the bed before she said, "we're not doing much tonight. i think we're going to dinner but i'm not sure where and then we'll probably just walk around the city. do you want to say anything?" she asked tom.

he turned around from where he was putting clothes in the closet. he walked over the bed and threw himself onto it, nearly sending katie flying off it. tom moved to sit beside her and rested his cheek on her shoulder. "do you have anything to say?" katie repeated and tom shrugged.

"are we gonna tell them about us?" tom asked looking up at her before looking towards the camera.

"i don't think so," katie shook her head. tom picked his head up and kissed her cheek, "ok," he muttered before standing back up and returning to what he was doing before.

moments like this confuse katie. even though she knows that their relationship is 100% fake sometimes she can't differentiate whether or not tom is acting up for the cameras or if he maybe has feelings for her. or maybe she's just trying to justify her own growing feelings for tom.

"well, that's all from us," katie began her outro, ignoring the growing temperature in her cheeks. "love you all, and i'll see you next time."

vics corner xoxo

not proof read and i'm not the biggest fan of this but i missed my babies tom and katie

hope u enjoy ILYYYYYYY❤️❤️❤️