Chapter 10

(Nancy's POV)

"okay let's go Halo." I said putting his leash on him and walking out the apartment but Sam grabbed my arm "let go Sam!" I yelled "no please let me explain listen to me please." his voice was in a hushed tone "fine.." I scoffed taking off the leash around Halo's neck and sat down at the table "so what do you want to explain Sam mhm?" I said in a sarcastic voice "I will tell you what colby did but you won't agree and I know that okay?" I nodded "so uh colby is dating my sister.. Lyla.." "okay and Sam why did you get so aggressive with me then huh?" he sighed "I don't know okay!" he scoffed looking away "Sam i know you were mad but you have to let it go.. Please for me? Everyone..".

"Fine okay but can you stay?" I sighed "sorry Sam i can't I've been here too long so bye" I waved while grabbing Halo's leash and walking out with him, he waved back but with a upset look like he didn't want me to go I shrugged it off and drove home Halo in the back seat sleeping.

(lylas POV)

As I was getting ready colby texted me

(c=colby l=lyla)

C: hey beautiful you ready?

L:yes I'm now coming I'll see you outside bye

C: okay see ya

I put my phone in my purse and ran downstairs out of the house.

Colby was in his car waiting for me he was texting someone I just shrugged it off and opened the door to get in.

"Hey Lyla how ya doing?" he asked putting his phone away from my sight.

"Doing good, doing good and you?" I said back nodding my head.

"Well good too let's go now it's getting quite late."

AFTER THE DATE

Colby dropped me off at my house "bye babe" I said kissing his cheek.

"bye baby" he smiled at me which made me blush "well see you around?" I nodded and walked up to the house.

The date was the best one yet after we went to the beach to chill on the sand and watch the waves but I think the plan was working because Colby did tell me Sam called him and he sounded angry well I'm gonna head to bed now.

(Colbys POV)

when I dropped off lyla I also went to go pick up Jessica she was my side chick she was much more hotter than lyla and had a perfect body.

I was gonna take her to the movies to watch horror films she loves horror ever since as a kid.

As I drove up to her house I saw her she looked.. Pissed? But why?

"hey why you in a mood today princess?" I questioned her emotions.

"don't call me princess bitch." then she poured coffee on my head.

"WHAT THE FUCK JESSICA?" I shrieked at her panting my car was soaked and smelt like coffee.

"ALL IAM TO YOU IS A SIDE CHICK AND YOUR DATING ANOTHER GIRL WOW COLBY?!" she yelled back "well guess what I'm a bad bitch so I don't like this so Ima do the bad shit" she then smirked and flipped her hair behind her shoulders and walked off while flipping me off.

"FUCK COLBY HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!" I shouted at myself while resting my head on the steering wheel.

I decided to crash at Nancy's place because lylas already asleep and Sam hates me now.

I parked down 2 blocks just to make sure Sam wasn't there.

I knocked three times knock, knock, knock..

"hello?, oh hey Colby what you doing here?" she asked looking around me to see if anybody else was there.

I wanna crash the night at your house because it's late and uhh me and Sam we are not getting along right now if you didn't hear" I scratched the back of my neck while giving an awkward smile.

"well of course Colby that's what friends are for!" she giggled which made me blush but she was Sam's girlfriend! You can't do that, that's wrong.

I followed behind her and stopped at a guest room.

"here is the guest room you can stay the night in no one uses it because no one comes over." she looked at Halo then the room "well just Halo to sleep on that's all maybe he will sleep with you tonight he likes this room he grew up in here."

"well thank you Nancy your the best!" I hugged her then smiled before walking into the room and mouthing the word goodbye.

______________________________________________________

Hello guys I actually like this chapter pretty wild huh with colby and all that but ye I don't know what else to put so I'm ending it here I know it's short it was only 765 words long but I'll do a longer one soon okay bye guys love yall♥️♥️♥️😭😭💅💅😍😍😂😂💋💋😘😘🤗🤗
.