Chapter 11

(I rrly like that pic of colby of the cheese that says his name on it lol bye guys!!)

(Nancys POVS)

When I woke up it was 3 in the afternoon I rolled my eyes as my alarm kept on beeping, it was so annoying I got up and stopped the alarm I went to go check on colby to see if he was asleep.

When I got to the guest room I knocked three times and I heard a groan then footsteps getting closer to the door.

For some reason a smile was plastered on my face but when he opened it, it was gone.

"hey colby!, how did you sleep?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

He smiled when I asked that then he rubbed his eyes "It was good, knowing you were in the house." he smirked before walking past me.

"Colby don't try to flirt with me!" I yelled after him.

"too bad Nancy and it was friendly, if you know what I mean" he giggled before running down the stairs me behind him.

"Ima catch you colby!" I said running behind him but then I tripped and I closed my eyes thinking I would face plant my floor but it didn't happen.

Instead there were strong arms around my waist holding me up then pulling me to him.

"woah Nancy you okay?" colby had worry in his eyes.

"I-I'm okay c-colby" a stupid blush was on my face I cussed under my breath.

"ooo is that blush, for me?" he grinned then started to dance a lil.

I laughed "no colby i-m not blushing colby it's just h-hot okay?" I exclaimed stuttering.

I pulled away from his grip and crossed my arms, rolling my eyes it was so embarrassing.

"cmon dance with me, you like me!" I pushed him out my way and walked up to my room.

I shut the door and slid down it, burring my face in my knees.

I started to cuss myself "you just got out of a break up and now your already liking someone and catching feelings!" I whispered to myself.

(colby POV)

I watched Nancy walk into her room and shut it I heard her giggle a lil while she was walking away I couldn't help but smile but colby that's Sam's girlfriend you can't do that.

After a few minutes she came out her room with a oversized hoodie she waved me a!"hi" she opened the fridge, grabbed a drink and went back up stairs.

I needed to call Sam because he's always at her place but looks like they weren't talking and Nancy looked depressed.

I pressed on Sam's contact and his phone rang.

Two rings later he picks up. Finally.

(c=colby s=Sam)

S:what colby? What do you want?

C:I know we fell out but I have a question

S:"sighs" okay I'll listen to you okay colby!

C:okay thank you!

C: did you and Nancy break up?

He paused for a few seconds

C: hello? Sam?

S:oh uhh... Yes we did break up..

C:oh... Well I'm sorry man why?

S: I just got angry at her and she got scared.

C:okay well bye dude

S:bye

I pressed the red button and ran to Nancy's room.

I was about to knock when she opened it, her eyes were puffy and red I frowned and opened my arms.

She collapsed in them and sobbed on my shoulder.

"shhh it's okay nance it's gonna be fine" I grabbed her by the waist and made her look at me.

"what's wrong hmh?" I hummed. She looked away then she stared into my eyes.

Those beautiful Hazel called brown eyes with that hint of green and gold in them made me smile.

She smiled back while laughing.

"so what happen?" i ask again but this time it made her frown.

"I don't know colby I just wanna cry" I knew she was lying.

"uhhhha yeah you just wanna cry I know your lying" I picked her up.

I threw her on her bed I crawled on it and laid down beside her.

We both laughed and stared at the ceiling but except for me I was staring at her face scanning it.

"Colby?" she waved a hand in my face along with a laugh.

"w-yes?" I say shaking my head snapping out of the trance I just had of her.

"were you staring at me?" she furrowed her eyebrows together.

"w-what n-no I would n-never!" I exclaim telling her.

"Uhhhha your lying but colby... It's okay" she sat up and kissed my forehead, she smiled then left the room me laying on her bed speechless.

I blushed and cussed under my breath did Nancy just kiss me? On the forehead.

______________________________________________________

Hello guys thank you so much for reading this far!
Do you think colby and Nancy will match well wait and find out BYEE!!!