Act 2-Recruiting Allies

As Mizuki was heading to school, she got an aura from two guardians. "It's got to be Phobos and Deimos," Mizuki said to Crystal. "You might want to recover their memories so that I can fight with them again." Crystal nodded and decided to go Rei's house so that she could talk to Phobos and Deimos privately. Luna and Artemis joined her.
As the cats arrived at Hikawa Shrine, they saw Phobos and Deimos, and knew that they had to explain to the two that they were Sailor Phobos and Sailor Deimos. Luna saw the two fly down, and explained everything along with Crystal and Artemis. Crystal and Artemis handed over transformation pens to them so that they could transform into Sailor Phobos and Sailor Deimos. The transformation worked and Sailor Phobos and Deimos were reawakened. As time went on, Usagi was trying to get used to being a Sailor Guardian whereas Mizuki was looking for Sailor Phobos and Deimos. Crystal and Luna reported that they were awakened, and that they were now going to find Sailor Ganymede and other Lunar Guardians. Suddenly, Sailor Silver Moon and Sailor Moon split up and Silver Moon saw that Phobos and Deimos were going to need help. "I'm the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and justice! I'm Sailor Silver Moon! And now, in the name of the Silver Moon, I'll punish you!" Sailor Silver Moon shouted. "Silver Moon Twilight Flash!" The enemy wasn't fazed  and attacked Sailor Silver Moon, causing Sailor Moon on her end to hear this, and Sailor Phobos and Deimos to pitch in. "I'm the Pretty Guardian who fights for fire and passion! I'm Sailor Phobos! In the name of Phobos, I'll chastise you!" Sailor Phobos yelled. Sailor Deimos also jumped in. "I'm the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and light! I'm Sailor Deimos! In the name of Deimos, you shall be chastised!" The two guardians decided to use their attacks on the enemy.
"PHOBOS ARROW!"
"DEIMOS FLAMES!"
Sailor Silver Moon decided to use Silver Moon Tiara Boomerang and wondered what it would be like if she combined it with other attacks.
"Silver Moon Tiara Boomerang!" Sailor Silver Moon yelled. The enemy was destroyed and Crystal saw this. Sailor Silver Moon was going to start another chapter with her fellow Lunar Guardians, and defeat evil.