Act 1-Mizuki-Sailor Silver Moon

As Mizuki was getting ready to go to school, she noticed that Usagi wasn't getting up and told her she could be late for class. Usagi sighed and got up early with her.

As the two girls finished getting ready, they did the rest of their morning routine and went to school, and on the way, they saw two cats with bandaids on their foreheads. Usagi looked at Mizuki. "Whoever did this was probably mean," Usagi said. Mizuki nodded as the girls removed the bandaids and were shocked to see yellow crescent moons.

As the day went on, Usagi, Mizuki, and Naru went to the jewelry store to look at some jewelry. Mizuki wasn't thrilled with how expensive the jewelry was despite being the wiser sister, and figured that she might not have enough money to buy any despite her allowance. Usagi noticed this too and left with her to go to the local game shop. On their way out, Usagi crumpled up her paper and threw it over her head. Mizuki knew that there was a chance that the person with her paper could get into an argument with Usagi.

"Hey, watch it bump head!" the person said. Mizuki rolled her eyes and said nothing. Usagi was going to get annoyed. Mizuki saw the person read the test score to Usagi and facepalmed herself.

"Geez, sis..." Mizuki said. "Don't you know what'll happen if mom finds out?" Usagi corrected the person and grabbed her test score back then went to the game shop. Mizuki wanted to go as well but figured that it would make more sense to go home and study.

"I should probably get going," Mizuki said. "Also, you look familiar...are you related to Aoi Chiba?" The person nodded.

"Yeah," the person said. "How'd you know?" Mizuki looked at him and shrugged, but knew she had to get Usagi first, and dragged her home as she caught up with her.

As the girls were done with homework, the same cats showed up. Usagi wondered what was going on as well as Mizuki. "Usagi, Mizuki, thank goodness we found you! We need your help to find Princess Serenity, the twin sister of Princess Selena, also known as Sailor Silver Moon." The white cat said. The other cat nodded as they looked at Usagi and Mizuki. "I'm Luna, and this is Crystal." Luna said. "Usagi, you've heard of Sailor V, right?" Usagi nodded with Mizuki. "So has Mizuki." Usagi said. Luna smiled as she gave the girls their transformation brooches and instructed Usagi to say her transformation phrase, Mizuki started to remember hers, and joined Usagi.

"Moon Prism Power, MAKE UP!"

"Silver Moon Prism Power, MAKE UP!"

As the girls finished transforming, they were impressed with their outfits and looked at each other, liking each other's outfits. Luna and Crystal were also impressed with the outfits. "Oh my gosh, sis! You look like Sailor V!" Sailor Silver Moon said. Sailor Moon smiled. "I do..." she agreed. "And you look amazing too! And, I know this may sound crazy, but I would like to be a princess.." Sailor Silver Moon wondered if there was a chance that her sister was Princess Serenity but kept it to herself in case she was wrong. Suddenly, their hair pieces were glowing and the two sisters got nervous. "That must be Naru and her sister!" Sailor Moon said. "Sis, we have to save them!" Sailor Silver Moon nodded. "Right!" The two girls went to go save their friends as the cats followed behind.

The girls saw their friends and looked at each other, thinking they should show they mean business. "I wonder what our catchphrases would sound like if we said them at the same time," Sailor Moon said, looking at her sister. Sailor Silver Moon wondered that too, and looked at the cats. "Hey, leave those girls alone!" Sailor Moon said. "I'm the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and justice! And now in the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!" Sailor Silver Moon knew that she had to do this as well. "She's right you know!" Sailor Silver Moon said. "I'm the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and justice! I'm Sailor Silver Moon! And now in the name of the silver Moon, I'll punish you!" The monster looked at them. "Sailor Moon? Silver Moon?" the monster replied. "Never heard of you before." The monster attacked Sailor Moon and Silver Moon, making it hard for both of them to fight back. Sailor Silver Moon remembered one of her attacks and tried to use it.

"SILVER MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!" Sailor Silver Moon shouted. Sailor Moon was just running and crying, causing Sailor Silver Moon to get annoyed, and then looked up as she saw two identical brothers. Why do they look like Mamoru and Ichigo? Sailor Silver Moon thought, as the high-pitched scream made the monsters vulnerable, and heard the guy on the left tell Sailor Moon to use her tiara, making her remember that her sister also did a variation of the same attack.

"MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!" Sailor Moon shouted. Sailor Silver Moon decided to use another attack she remembered.

"SILVER MOONLIGHT FLASH!" The monster suddenly disappeared and the two girls looked at the guys. "Who are you two?" Sailor Moon asked. Sailor Silver Moon was wondering the same thing.

"I'm Tuxedo Mask," the first guy said. "And this is my brother, Shadow Mask." Tuxedo Mask and Shadow Mask left, along with Sailor Moon, her sister and the cats, but Sailor Silver Moon decided to talk to Crystal.

"I wonder if my sister is the princess," said Sailor Silver Moon. "I mean, I don't remember exactly, but it makes sense, since they both had buns, from what I remember, and the same personality." Crystal nodded and figured that they should discuss this further.