Chapter 5

One week. One week is all that past. M/n thought time had stopped. Maybe it was because Hawks was there. Who knows? But currently M/n is with Hawks. He was going over the plan again.

At this point M/n doesn't know what he wants. Does he even want to leave? Every little thing was starting to confuse him. And worse, he kept getting back aches, head aches, feet, hands, everything. 

The others would say its noting and that he's just growing up but Dabi and Hawks thought otherwise. 

"You know somethings wrong with him

"You know somethings wrong with him. Stop pushing it to the side!" "The kids getting older! Of course it'll hurt."

M/n listened in on the others talking. About him. He didn't want them to worry so much about him. But what could he do? He was 6 and was to shy to ever speak up. 

So he just dealt with it. He went back to his room to relax since he had a head ache again.  

When he was getting ready for bed he suddenly saw a flash outside his window. It startled him but he sucked up the courage to check it out. When he opened the windows he saw.. Dabi and.. Hawks?

Why were they outside? When he looked closer he saw they were fighting. Scared, he let out a scream. In an instant they turned to him. M/n quickly covered his mouth, thinking they wouldn't notice but they did.

Hawks flew over to his window but then Dabi jumped on him.

"Get outta here kid!" Dabi shouted to M/n. He hesitated but listened in the end and left his room. He quickly went to find Shigaraki to tell him about the situation but no one was there. He checked every room but they were just.. gone.

Then, a huge explosion went off. M/n hid behind the biggest thing he could find and started bawling. He didn't know what was going on. Everyone was gone and Dabi and Hawks were fighting. The explosions kept going off which weren't helping whatsoever. 

M/n heard screaming. Some being Dabi's. Then everything stopped. No explosions or screams. Was it safe to come out? M/n hesitated but came out of his spot. When he went to see what happened the door suddenly flew open. M/n ducked before the door could hit him. When he looked up he saw Aizawa, Bakugo, and Todoroki. 

He instantly ran into Aizawa's arms. Crying and  apologizing over and over. When M/n got a view of outside he saw the whole league in cuffs. Someone he didn't see tho was Dabi. He tried to brush it off and focus on the situation. Aizawa picked M/n up and told him they were heading back to U.A. M/n slowly nodded. He saw hero's at the scene as well. Even some of the kids were there. When Izuku saw M/n he instantly asked Aizawa if he could hold M/n. When Aizawa handed M/n over he were already fast asleep. 

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

When M/n woke up he realized he was in Recovery girls office. He tried to get up but was instantly pushed back down by someone. Bakugo.