Chapter 9

A few days later after the whole incident, M/n's been sticking with Izuku for a while. Everywhere Izuku goes, he follows. He said that it's meant to protect Midoriya but in reality he just wanted to make sure he wouldn't get hurt since the fight with Muscular scared him a bit.

M/n wasn't worried too much about himself since his quirk came with healing. So now he would help his peers with anything even if it was small. He just didn't want them working so much since they did a lot during the attack.

(M/n's Pov)

Sometimes I think I'm burdening everyone with my presence. But I try not to think that way since every time I'm around them their happy. Currently I'm with Bakugo. He's making something spicy. I forgot the name. But the smell was so good. I kept asking when it would be done since I wanted to try it so bad. I have really low spice tolerance but that wouldn't stop me from trying anything Bakugo makes.

An hour later the food was done. I get served first since my pestering started annoying Bakugo.  We said our thanks then started eating. Holy it was spicy. Bakugo looked so calm eating tho. I tried to toughen up since I wanted to be like him. No reaction to spice. Bakugo saw my struggles and gave me ice cream to cool my taste buds. I tried declining the treat so I could keep eating but he took my plate away so I had no choice. In the end, the ice cream was much appreciated. 

We cleaned up then went into Kiri's room so they could study for a test they had coming up. Thank god I'm not in school. 

(Bakugo's Pov)

M/n was basically with me the entire day. I didn't mind too much. I made us some food which he struggled to finish eating, then went to Kirishima's room so I could help the idiot study. After a few hours of study, Kirishima's brain was officially fried and M/n had passed out hours ago. I cleaned up all our stuff before picking up M/n and heading to my dorm. I put him on the bed before I went to shower. I had told Deku to come get him since I was gonna need my bed. 

He soon came and took the sleeping M/n with him.

(No one's Pov)

M/n woke up and it was the middle of the night. When he looked around he saw he wasn't in Kiri's room anymore but Izuku's. He saw the boy fast asleep and didn't want to bother him so he left the room to explore. The whole time M/n's ever been at U.A. he never really got a good look around, so, why not now. 

He wondered the halls of the school admiring every thing he could find. He soon stopped at someone's office. Aizawa's. M/n entered the room and saw that it was pitch black. Due to his height, M/n couldn't reach the light switch. So, he grabbed a chair that had wheels and propped it against the wall and stood up on it. Even with the chair he still couldn't reach light. So he tried jumping on the chair and, he fell. He hit his head on the side of a sofa. Passing out.

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

Hours later M/n woke up and he was surround by people. Mostly the class and Aizawa. He saw the anger and worry in everyone's eyes. Did he disappoint them? Did he make a mistake with something? Why did they look so mad. Then Tenya shouted and doing his little hand thingy, 

"M/n! How careless could you be? Thank goodness there's cameras in that room or else we wouldn't have known what happened!" 

M/n starts to tear up. Maybe he should've just stayed in Midoriya's room. He slowly puts his head in the pillow, looking away from everyone. He couldn't bare to see their faces.

Aizawa was the first to jump in. He told everoyne to leave while he comforted M/n. To M/n, Aizawa felt more like a dad than his real dad. He was always present, he cared for M/n. It was the little things that mattered to the boy. 

𝙈𝙚𝙞 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨!

 𝙃𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨! 𝙎𝙤 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.

 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠. 𝘽𝙮𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬 !!