part 2

Clementine POV:

i just woke up, it was 12am. i walk out my room checking on everyone making sure everyone was asleep, after checking everyone rooms i went to Niah's room opening it, she wasnt there i was confused and check all over her room when i did i saw my missing hentai books, i just sighed and rolled my eyes. Maybe Niah was in Lilly room. i walk out her room to go check on Lilly's room, when i got there they weren't they. i was confused why they weren't there, probably went to the store, i shrug and went back in my room.

Niah POV: 

"i'm pretty sure we're almost there :3" i say looking around me, cars driving pass us fast then one moment i see something in the forest it was glowing i stop walking "hey Lilly... do you see that?..." i say pointing at the glowing thing. Lilly looks over where i'm pointing. "what the fuck is that?..." she says squinting her eyes. i didn't think of anything i was too high. "we should check it out." i say as i look at Lilly with a grin. "w-what?! are you crazy?! we don't know what it might be!" Lilly said as she grabs me and tries to walk "oh come on! don't be a pussy!" i say as i chuckled a bit, she looks at me in the eye i could tell she was annoyed, i look at her red eyes and laughed "fine.... we can check it out..." Lilly lets go of me, we started to walk to the forest to see the glowing thing. "i starting to think i wish i never got high with you" "oh come on it's your fault. and you took a big hoot too, and your fucking hella high" "you too! your higher then me" i laughed what she did, i look forward and there was that glowing thing, it looked like a glowing portal. 

Lilly POV:

i don't what i'm seeing... it's trippy. i'm hoping this is just part of the weed and i'm just seeing things. i look over at Niah who is staring at it "hey uh we tpuch it" Niah said and she looked at me "what?! no!" "pussy" she called me then she started to go toward it, she looks back at me and she gave me the middle finger then she looks back at the glowing portal thingy, she puts her hand onto then next thing you know it she disappears, my eyes widened "N-Niah?!" i said in a panicking tone "fuck fuck!" I look around the glowing portal thing i was panicking of course i tried grabing my phone but it was dead "fuck!!!" i look at the glowing portal thing. started to walking to it i hesitate for a moment then touch the portal. i fell on my head making me conscious and pass out....

Lilly woke up on a couch, a red couch her head hurted and she puts her hand on her forehead to feel a scar she looks on her side and saw Mae who was next to her "hey Lilly... i think we're in somebody house..." Niah said to Lilly, Lilly looked around and saw a cola can, then she looks back at Mae "well no shit we're in somebody house!" they heard somebody walking, they both look at each other and pretended to be asleep.... 

Niah POV:

i was peaking a little a man cam in the room holding a coke cola can, he was wearing a green sweatshirt/sweater, he takes a sip from the can "i know you girl are pretending to be asleep" fuck! i open my eyes slightly and sit up straight "okay you got us..." i look over qat LIlly still pretending to sleep i hit her "fucking dumbass! he knows we're pretending to sleep!" "ow! okay!" she hits me bacl i hit her back "okay thats a enough!" the man said, he had brown hair and was wearing a green sweater and wearing a kinda dark beige color pants "why are we in your house sir?" i said as confused why were in his house. "well you girls were at the back yard pass out, and reek with the smell of weed and your friend hit her head real bad i clean it up and me and my friends drag you guys in the house and set you done." he said and took a sip from his can "by the ways. I'm Edd. you guys are?..." "I'm Niah" "I'm Lilly" Edd smiled "nice to meet you Niah and Lilly" Niah awkwardly smiled back, Lilly just smiled too.

hey uh i change Tom named to Wilbur now.
OMG IM SORRY FOR NOT MAKING THE OTHER PART SO SOON😭 I was too focus on my phone then my laptop! ill try making more parts sooner! also sorry if this part short!!! ill try making the other part longer!