Part 3

Wilbur POV: 

I just woke up. i reach for my phone that was charging i look at the time it was 3:00pm.

"ah fuck i slept in... welp i wonder what's for breakfast :3" 

i get up and see Clementine on the couch on her phone went to her and saw her on Character ai i just sighed and went to the kitchen and went to the fridge and open it and there was nothing.... NOTHING! I'M FUCKING HUNGRY! I WAKE UP AND THERE'S NOTHING?! i careful close the fridge door 

"i'm going to find something to eat" 

"oh okay" Clementine said, then Daneve walk out her room grab water and went back to her room.

I just put on my red hoodie and put on my shoes then started to walk to the store, i finally got to the store i went down the aisle and grab chips pop and a snack and then one apple.

 i payed for it and put it in the bag then started to walk back home, i kept walking then i just appear somewhere out of no where.

 i was literally somewhere else i panicked and look around me, this looked like a base, not any kind of base A FUCKING ARMY BASE?!

 i drop my things and look around me "what the fuck?! what is this shitty place?! fucking smell like dog shit!" I said and covered my nose then some yells "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

 i seen a a soldier and was running after me i tried running but i tripped and rolled over like on npc and they got me.

i scream but they hit me "OW WHAT THE FUCK?!" "shut up!" then they drag me inside the building.

 i tried getting up and running but failed they had strong grip on me "if you don't let go of me you like big ol wrinkly men!" i said but he kept dragging me and said nothing "damn those your type? ewww" i said and laugh but then the solder start speaking

 "it's not my type... i have a wife... and your words don't affect me!" "well gee you look like a type to like that kinda thing..." "SHUT UP!!!" the solder said and i stayed quiet

"can ya stop dragging me? i know how to walk...." Solder lets go of me making me fall on my head

"OW!!!! YOU BITCH MY HEAD!!!" i said and got up and rub the back of my head "shut up! and follow me!"

 "i no no wanna..." i said slowly started to back up then starts to ran for MY life then I fucking trips like an npc AGAIN! and i groans and getting up with my knee scrap and then i looks back then was knock out with a rifle.

I wake up on the ground? no a red carpet and the light shines in my face I look around and then see boots really expensive.... i could never afford that... i slowly look up and see- A HOT SEXY OILING UP BUFF MAN!!!! I could feel my face turn red as I look at him

He was wearing a mask that had horn and I could quite see his face but man he had a hot body... even in that uniform he's wearing... an that robot arm... and his crotch.... man i'll do whatever it takes just to touch-- 

"the hell were you doing in my base you fool?" he said in SUCH  A HOT TONE!!! I can't even describe what he sounds like all I can say that he has a deep sexy Norwegian tone....

"uhhh.... you?" *I said not knowing what to say, he pauses and looks at me and sigh telling me he was annoyed. 

"my eyes are here..." he said and i snap it out and got back to reality and i smirk sly

"oh sorry.... you just have such a sex- beautiful body" I said and gave him a sheepish smile

He's eyes widened then he looks away "guard get this man a uniform I want him to be my personal assistance." He said and wave his hand at the guard the guard bows and leaves the room and to get me an uniform, my knees on the ground and my hands on my laps as I wait it was awkward. 

"whats your name boy?..." *the man said I clear my throat.  "mine name is Wilbur." 

"huh... what a pathetic name.... call me Red leader cause you now work for me." Red leader said and the guard comes back and lifts me up and throws me in a good nice looking room then the guard throws that uniform on me. "what the fuck...." *I said and put the uniform on and look in the mirror "I still look sexy." *I said to myself and check the time it was 8:20 "welp time to sleep. this is probably all a dream yeahhh."

 *I said to myself and laid on the bed, surprising the bed was comfy and didn't feel like rock hard like my bed I past out so quickly. snoring.

ANYWAYSSS SORRY IF ITS KINDA SHORT ITS HARD TO THINK ILL MAKE THE OTHER CHAPTER OR WHATEVER!