The confession

Camilos POV:

Ok camilo today's the day! I don't know what she's going say but I hope she says she feels the same. Oh many I should bring her flowers! No that's corny. Ok there she is standing on the bridge looking at the sky. Let's start with small talk.

Mirabels POV:

I was looking at the clouds when camilo came up to me. He looked nervous. "So, do you need the amazing camilo to make you smile today!" Camilo said being his funny self as usual. I giggle. "No, but thank you cami." I said teasing him a little. "You haven't called me that since we were little." Camilo said standing next to where I was. It was silent for a minute. "So, umm there some thing I need to tell you... " camilo said getting serious. He was nervous. "Ok, what is it." I said looking at him. "I- I like you, like, like like you." He said rubbing his neck with his head down but eyes on me.

"Oh umm- wow ok. I'm sorry camilo but I don't like you like that plus your my cousin and my bff." I said letting him down gently. " oh, no it's ok I just wanted to get that off my chest. This won't make things weird, right?" He said.he look like he was handling it well. "This won't change a thing. I know it will be hard but you will get over me." I said trying to make him laugh. "Your right it will be hard just look at you! Your gorgeous." Camilo said flirting with me. I blushed but I didn't give in to his flirting. "Camilo." I said sternly. "No no you right I'll stop. But this doesn't change how I feel about you. " he said walking away with a smirk. I blushed but I snaped out of it. What is wrong with me?

Camilos POV:

What is wrong with me?! Why did I think she would like me?! Wait I can't force he to be with me but many I can make her fall in love with me! I know we're cousins but it's legal here so why not! Wait what if Dolores heard that whole conversation! I'm doomed.

Ok that's the end of chapter one I hoped you enjoyed it chapter 2 will be out soon see you there readers bbbyyyyyeeeeeeee!

394 words