Study

The next day, you wake up well before your father usually does. You are super excited because you can't wait to tell Donna everything. You get dressed, do your hair, and go down the stairs, but on the way down, you hear a woman's voice.

Your dad: My daughter will probably wake up soon. You should go home before she comes.

The woman: Yes, you are right when you can present it to me.

Your dad: I don't know, it's not the right time yet, his mother left not long ago.

You finish going down the stairs:

Y/n: What. The. Fuck!

Your dad: Y/n? It's not what you think!

You grab your bag and run out of the house. You can't believe that your father had a new girlfriend when your mother died barely 3 months ago.
You go to school but it is not yet open, it is too early, it is only 7:30 am. You sit next to a tree and wait for school to open.

~ 15 minutes later ~

You see Robin arriving at school, he sees you and he comes towards you.

Robin: Y/n? Why are you at school so early?

Y/n: I do not wanna talk about it...

Robin: Did James do something to you?

Y/n: No..

Robin sat down in front of you.

Robin: Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?

Y/n: My father found a new girlfriend..

Robin: Oh..

Y/n: Don't tell Donna or Finn or tell anyone, please.

Robin: Don't worry, i won't tell anyone.

Robin gives you a hug.

The bell rings, which means that school is open.

Robin stands up and gives you his hand for you to take to get up.

You enter the school and you each go to your locker, they were not very far from each other, about ten lockers separated them.

Robin finished, so come see you.

Robin: Can i ask you a question?

Y/n: Sure

Robin:I have very bad grades in math and my parents are going to kill me if I get a D again, can you come to my house after school to help me? please?

Y/n: Yeah, sure

Robin: Cool, thanks you

Y/n: What class do you have?

Robin: Science, i'm tired of this shit.

Y/n: Haha, same

Robin: When will the bell ring?

Y/n: 10 minutes, i think.

Robin: Do you think classes are already open?

Y/n: Yeah, probably.

You arrive at your science class and it is open.

The science teacher:You two don't do the same thing to me as the other day.

Robin: Yeah, yeah

A few hours later, the morning classes are over, and it's time for lunch. You go see Donna at her locker.

Y/n: Hey Donna!

Donna: Hey, Y/n! Gwen and i wanted to have a girls' lunch. Are you coming with us?

Y/n: Yeah, sure, are Finn and Robin aware?