█▓▒▒░CHAPTER: 296 ░▒▒▓█

Goo Kim's Point of View
𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙢 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚!
[𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧:: 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡, 𝙋𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙]

I know understand what's going on. I'm disappointed at the Chairman itself. I don't like people who thinks of me, suspiciously because of my damned works. He called this Old goddamn Geezer just because He's suspicious. After all he won't call him if he doesn't need him. I started to reheat my shovel and called the chairman.

"Chairman!" I called him with irritating voice. "I'm a bit disappointed!"
"The four major crews are Gun's responsibility. Workers getting caught doing illegal crap has nothing to do with me." I stared as I told him. I'm not being defensive. I'm stating the facts. I'm just doing my job. What the hell is he planning?! Other than disposing the 4 major crews, do he plans to dispose me too? That's.... Annoying. "You know me, I'm your bodyguard. Instead of giving me a well bonus for working so hard, you called that Old Geezer because you're suspicious of me?"

"Mad boy! Mad boy!" He caught my attention as my eyes now stared at him, annoyingly, as he chuckled teasingly at me." Our Goo Goo is a mad boy!"

I'm getting pissed off.

"So, what's the plan? That old Geezer once told me about you." I asked as I started to take my eyeglasses off, remembering this Geezer's story telling about him at the past as I started to clarify if he wants some duel. Because if he needs one, I'll give it. After all he's the boss. I look back at him as he continue to stare at the city's view. "He said you used to be a quite fighter in your hay day. Are you looking to have a triple threat match or what?"

"Goo Kim." My eyes widened when I saw him pulling a cheque from his sleeve. "Your bonus."

"I didnt mean to upset you. I called you to thank for your hard work." Im still in suprised phase as he speaks and as well as apologize for making me upset. Everything seems suspicious.

"Goo Goo has a bonus!" I'm getting teased by the old Geezer. I looked at the chairman suspiciously. It seems other than that cheque, He's hiding something from his sleeve." Goo Goo is getting suspicious!"

"Are you sure that's the reason?" I asked in serious way but still with a hint of respect as he said yes and asked me if I think that he's suspecting me for plotting with workers. It's still doesn't make sense. He already have idea about it. Let's say I'm the one who recruited Eugene and he knows it well that were close enough. In the past, we really do. Not until the workers suspected about Chairman's Weakness. My relationship with Eugene is now quite distanced.

"Ooh, Chairman is no softie!" The old Geezer replied as Chairman looked at me in sternly as he started to explain." But what you've told me earlier is quite amusing."

"Is that so?" I asked as I look at the cheque in his hand." Because I find it very Amusing." Nah. It's suspicious.

I snatched the cheque and started to leave. "That Charles Choi the great, gets worked up with workers."

"I'm totally third wheelie right now!" He exclaimed as he drinks his alcohol and I looked back at him. He's making me mad.

"And you, Old Geezer." I called him getting his attention. "Be careful."

"If I see you again, I'll carve your eyeballs out." I threatened him, walking away with a paycheck still in heavy atmosphere. I got to my car, leaving those two old people alone. I started to start my engine while my thoughts starts to venture through the hunches.

"He knows." I whispered as I drove out of there going to the outskirts of the city to collect.