[Goo Kim: Aint part of the story]

Goo Kim's Point of View
█▓▒▒░░░  T H E - C O M E B A C K  ░░░▒▒▓█
𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙢 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚!
[𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧:: 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡, 𝙋𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙] 

I was lingering around in this quite peaceful night. I'm now having deep thoughts as I continue to walk despite the injury I got from last 19 months ago. It's healed enough but it left an annoying dried scar which makes me remember about that encounter. Keeping asking myself about what happened and why did he hesitated. He hesitated to kill me that day.

As I continue to get more confused, I continue to walk in the middle of the street where the moon shines so bright as I continue to walk on my path.

"Haist." I sighed as I continue to walk towards the Inn that I've been working for. Its a night job, I need to earn money no matter what. I got a job there to clean dishes. Yeah, just pure cleaning dishes since I still have an injury and I'm quite limping but I can't stop thinking about how can I face my everyday life without money. My hands starts to feel the gentle sprinkle of water as I wash the dishes, thinking how long and how could I clean it perfectly without missing a part.

I continue to wash the dishes based on my passion no matter what, After washing the dishes, I got my paycheck and I left. Going back to my house. A small rented house just for an average person like me. I continue to walk, pushing my feet harder and in exhaustion as I sat on my doorstep. I made it. Another day, Another paycheck, another money for my needs after all.. I'm forced on hiding. And I'm that desperate since If I'll do some shit,  my presence will be revealed. Thanks to that 'someone' who helped me to leave Korea to stay alive. Me and my secret friends scattered. I can still hear about Taejin"s update but I lost contact to Samuel and Logan.

I smiled with satisfaction. I smiled but.. there's something wrong. I took my wallet and I saw a black card there. But.. There's something more interesting. The black card, and there's some imprinted name on it. I just realized that there's an imprinted one since ever since I took a glimpse on it, I thought its just a kind of voucher.

My phone suddenly rings... And I smiled when I saw the contact. Annoying Lady Boss.

"Joongoo..." I heard her voice. Yeah a voice that I wanna start teasing her because She's quite bossy. But yeah she's the only one who connect me with him.

"Hm ? What does big boss wants?" I teasingly chuckled as I asked her and heard her sighing. "Don't tell me you're finding him through me? Im outta there already"

" Kim. Joon. Goo." She said as if She's teasing me back. And yet yeah she wins when it comes to annoyance. Damn what's wrong with her and Shiro Oni, why does it feels like I'm being annoyed by these two people. But nevermind hehe, she smells like money so why not? "It's time for you to go home"

"Me going home?" My eyebrows raised since I got suprised on her statement, Yeah She's being a bossy... and annoying again. Damn "Nah nah nah, I'm dead if I do that Y?N."

"The both of us knows that if I show up Charles will definitely kill me." I said in serious tone and expression. She knows it when my voice suddenly change, even its personal or phone talk, She knows me well. "Yeah, thank for whatever you do just to hide my tracks so Charles won't catch me or even Jonggun. But Going home is a suicide."

"I'll send my private plane there in the Philippines, You need to go back to Korea as soon as possible." I heard her and it made me annoyed. What the friggin hell?! When will she just listen to. Me?! I was about to argue back at her when she made me stop. "Stop being Stubborn Jonggoo!!  Your secret friends might die here soon if you don't take action!"