Chapter 23

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

I hated him.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Do you really think I would let my niece be a sorcerer- much less a vessel of some- king of curses?" She scoffed, crossing her legs looking at the man so called go/jo in front of her.

"You have no choice. The higher ups will kill him if he didn't said yes" Gojo, who she supposed the ' strongest ' said.

She thinks for a minute, she looks at Yuji whom nodded his head, it seems like he made his choice, she sighed. "Alright, I'll let Yuji stay here. In one condition" she look back at gojo, who's mimicking her position. "Let's hear it" he grin wildly.

"I'm staying here. I'll watch Yuji, I won't cause any trouble" Gojo seemed to be considering it. He smiled and clap his hand. "I don't know.. Your a curse and this is a place to teach kids how to kill curses" he shrug, Yuji has mix feelings, one scared because sukuna went silent as grave ever since her aunt came, two worried that his aunt are a curse, three confused on what the hell is going on.

"My head is-" Yuji knock his head with his hand, just in one day his whole life flipped up side down.

"Alright! That seems fine! You didn't kill any of the guards thats outside. Deal."

____

Somehow, she ended up getting a room next to the two kids, the one name fushiguro Megumi, he was a great kid but doesn't like noisy people, she get it.

"And I'll give you two your uniform tomorrow" Gojo wave his hand and walk off, leaving the three standing. Awkwardly.

"Fushi-" fushiguro immediately shut the door, leaving the Yuji who's now pouting like a child who didn't get his candy. "Yuji, would you be a dear and get my luggage into my room? I'll treat you tomorrow" Yuji smiled and nod nonetheless, he was a kid who has respect for elders. That's one things yua was happy about.

___

"Oh I see you already received your uniforms" Gojo walk towards his students and yua, her uniform was tight but long, it had two slits so she can move freely, exposing her long legs, She wore a high boots, her hair was braided, as for Yuji, he had a simple uniform but gojo customized it.

Yua gave her card to Yuji so he could spend whatever he likes, he bought popcorns, sunglasses, all kinds of things he could get his hands on.

Later, they met the fourth member of first years, named nobara Kugisaki.

Yuji and Kugisaki keep blabbering where they were going, then gojo announced they were going to Tokyo, which why the two get excited.

____

"What's this?" Yua look at gojo, he explained how the three of them have to exercise the curse inside the building, Yua look at gojo before speaking. "If I'm going I'm just gonna scare the curse." She shrug, crossing her arms, gojo ignore him and remind Yuji not to let out sukuna this time..

So he has been out..

Yua took the basement where she sense  the strongest curse were, the two can handle the curses upstairs.

Outside, gojo was keeping an eye on the three of them, especially yua. He doesn't know much of her, but he does know that she's not an ordinary one. Giving by her look, she's a powerful curse nonetheless.

She take down the curse easily, she open the door and walk towards them. "Your already done?" Fushiguro asked, she nodded her head and sat down beside fushiguro, though he stood up. And offer his seat to yua. Which she thanked for.

"This is boring." She mumble, tapping her foot impatiently. "We are testing Kugisaki and itadori here. Not you." She rolled her eyes at gojo's remark, she took her phone and start scrolling ok social media.

Soon enough the two walk out, having a child with them, they take the kid home before deciding on what to eat for dinner. "..Im feeling sushi" Yua said before walking ahead of them, gojo was the one who will be paying since he said so.

The four of them had fun, Yuji and nobara keep fighting about what to eat but gojo ordered what they both like, so the fight ended.

Yua, the only one who's drinking there, lost in her thoughts, she can't believe that she's basically sitting beside the man she hate but love. She had a dream about him that he will come back, maybe this is what he meant.

____

"What's your connection with the king of curses?" She turned to see gojo smiling, without his blindfold on, he sat down beside her, enjoying the beautiful moon above them. "Why? Is there a connection between me and him?" She chuckle.

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you, don't worry, I'm not a snitch I'm not going to tell it to the higher ups. I only keep the information I get for myself" She rolled her eyes and nod, she knew she could tell gojo this since he seem like the type of guy to bear his own problems.

"Guess" she leaned on the wall. "Companion?" He look at her, curiously.

"No, Would you believe it if I tell you I'm his partner?" She look at him seriously, gojo who can't put it in, thinking by 'partner' she means his loyal servants or partner in battle. "No. Partner as in were in relationship" she sighed, crossing her arms.

Gojo seemed to be taken back by the information, lean closer. "You mean like you two are girlfriend and boyfriend?" He asked, she put her hand on his face and push him gently "Yes"

"Well I certainly don't expect someone like sukuna would be in a relationship" he shrugged, fixing his hair. "Well now you know."

"I hated him for over 1000 years" She mumble, looking at her hands, remembering how sukuna would hold them whenever she got bruises during their training, there was so many memories with him that all she wanted to do was to lock it away. Be hidden forever.

"And now that his alive again?" He look at her, seeing how her mood change.

"I hate him.."

(Shitty episode!!! 🤡🤡🤡 anyways, hope you guys like it!🌹)

-Toji's worm