Nightgown (🖤)

. . .

The night rolls and the sun was hidden away, yua just changed into a new nightgown, she hadn't worn it since she bought it, nor even tried it, it was quite revealing but she's going to sleep anyway, she climb on the bed and let the curtain falls, she closed her eyes as it was getting heavy.

To much surprise, sukuna was still in his office looking at the pile of papers he need to see, some are from trading, or some are just pure bullshit to him, it was wasting his time.

He got up and decided not to finished it, as if anyone would try and stop him, he doesn't care anymore. He walk out of his office to the Royal Wing part of the palace where he resides, this night, he let yua sleep on his bed, as for no reason, he didn't even know why.

He opened the large door seeing the curtains covering the bed, he closed the door behind him and walk towards the bed, he pushed aside the curtains seeing yua wearing a new nightdress, yua feeling his presence, she forcefully open her eyes, meeting sukuna's gaze.

She sat up, letting the blanket fall down to her waist, fixing herself. "I apologize for sleeping ahead" Her voice was raspy, clearly meant she was having a good sleep until he came, but it doesn't matter. "What are you wearing? Hell, are you even wearing anything?" He said sarcastically, sitting down on the bed, his large form turn to her.

"Oh.." She mumble, looking at her nightgown, though the moment she look up, she saw does perverted smirk, his eyes were full of desires and unthinkable things, it was evident and he didn't try to hide it.

He pulled her down on the bed, causing her to gasp as she felt him wrap her legs at his waist. He leaned down meeting his eyes. "Was it for me? If so then I'm gratefully going to make what your wearing useless...id rather have you naked" he whispered the last sentence.

Heat creep up to her cheeks as she look at him directly, in truth it wasn't for sukuna, it was for herself but she didn't think sukuna would act like this. Sukuna saw her reaction and leaned down, not caring if she will refuse it, he hungrily kiss her, his teeth were sharp that it hurts.

Yua cooperate the kiss, wrapping her hand on his neck as they continued tasting each other's mouth, sukuna held dominance as they continue to fight with their tongues. His upper hand seductively creep up behind her and hold her in place, while two of his lower arm press her harder to him.

His other upper arm slid off the nightgown like a professional, of course he had done it many times. He broke the kiss and look down at her, he leaned back again and kissed her neck to the top of her chest. She breath hitched ad she watch him do it, she wasn't complaining though.

A mouth formed on his palm, as he wondered his hand around her waist, up to her breast, he attacked her mouth yet again with such force. While his other mouth do it's job.

Sukuna took off her night gown completely, leaving her naked and vulnerable looking, he looked at her up and down, licking the corner of his lips. Way before she said she wouldn't even hug him, now she's under him naked and slightly tearing up.

Not much word was exchange, he also removed all of his clothes as his hand wondered down to her entrance, sukuna grinned mischievously as he watched her legs shake slightly, he parted them a little more so he could see everything.

Sukuna waited for a few more moments before lining himself to her folds, they already had some few sex in the past weeks so it shouldn't hurt her, well not that he would care at this point, all he want is to see her and hear her moan his name out loud.

He pushed himself all the way it, stretching her up, she closed her eyes and couldn't help but let out a moan, it was pleasurable but it also hurt, he didn't take it gently, sensing her, sukuna laughed evilly and spoke to her directly and seriously. "I'm not someone who's gentle, even of your the exception of my evil nature..you look like a fucking mess.. I like it." He proudly said.

He leaned down and made her look at him directly. "You like it huh?" He whispered, his voice was husky and cold, while his eyes burned bright red, staring down at hers, she nod her head, her back ache as sukuna grinned at her response.

He started moving in fast pace, not even caring if it hurt her, he hold of of her hands up, pinning them to the bed post while he keep his pace, she thought the bed was going to break from the amount of shake, but good thing it's made out of the strongest wood and gold. Surely sukuna had done this with many other women in his past..but he never take them to his bedroom.

Sukuna stopped and kissed her roughly, she was sure her hips would have bruises after this, feeling the grip sukuna put on him. He wasn't even closing his eyes when he kissed her, his eyes lay half lidded staring at her face, he enjoyed seeing her face like that.

With each moan was cut off by either need to breathe or just their skin slapping against each other. "You're too fucking beautiful to be not fucked hard.." His voice was raspy and husky, a playful tone on his voice as he watched her trying to control herself.

Sukuna chuckled at this, feeling her tighten against him, he knew she was close. He leaned down and whispered right next to her ear. "Your close?.." He mumble to her ear, a smirk tug on the corner of his lips as she nod her head, her eyes were teary and her cheeks was pink hue.

"Use your words yua.."

"I-..im..close..! Ah fuck~.." Sukuna chuckled when he heard her curse, he like that. With few more thrust and kissing, yua came first, meanwhile sukuna knew his also close but he would like to tease her more.

He left few love marks on her neck, shoulder, above her breast and also at her stomach, his the one who doesn't share what he owns, and he will most definitely won't let any men do something like this to her.

Only he can.

No one else.

With one final thrust, he came inside her, keeping her close. Feeling his lot liquid on her, yua's eyes we're making tears as sukuna rested on her chest. "It's the nightgown's fault."

END

(Y'ALL I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE!!💀 I was so caught up with the exam that I didn't even remember this😭😭😭 but anyways this is the first bonues scene, uhm. Yeah, I'm not very good with writing smut-💀 personal if I didn't do this in delulu ver sukuna and yua would probably last till morning and yua will probably have back pain and bruises but hey, this is kind of like yua's happy memories so yeh-)

(Y'all don't forget to vote and comment if you like this bonus scene:)) I luv y'all!!)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 || Ryomen sukuna x oc 🎉