New proposal

in night
Ash and danny sleep in same room
Ash lies on his bed and starts thinking.
Ash:-I was thinking how many good times have I and Misty spent together in just a few months?Lillian considers Misty as her mom and my mom considers Misty as her daughter-in-law.
Don't know when Misty's memory will come back?  Will Misty ever remember me?a tear come from my eye.then
Danny call me
Danny:-hey ash are you asleep?
Ash:-No tell me what's the matter?
Danny:-Tell me what do you feel about Misty?
Ash:-If I tell you the truth, you will not like it, but I will.  Misty is more than a friend to me.I love her very much and let me tell you one thing.  We both have been together since college and she was also in a relationship with me.  But when she went to London, we had a fight.  Then we both parted ways.  But then she saved my daughter's life.  Since then we both are very close.My daughter considers her as her mother and my mother considers me as her daughter-in-law.
Danny:-Sorry ash you said, you have a daughter so are you married? So if you are married then why do you want Misty to be your wife?
Ash:-Because Lilian is  not my  real daughter.  I have adopted her and one more thing, my mom wants that Misty should become my wife and not any other girl.
Danny:-Sorry but this is not possible because I have come all the way from London to Japan because I am going to confess to Misty that I love her very much and maybe because of amnesia she has forgotten you so I have a good chance  That she started loving me.
Ash:-How bad are you? You want to take advantage of Misty's illness to confess to me?
Danny:-Yes, because I love Misty very much and I can do anything to get her love.  Even if I have to accept someone's death?Misty and I have been together since college and you know that.  Misty was very nice among all the girls and all the girls liked her because I was her best friend.
Ash:-Let me tell you one thing, I was also known as a bad boy in my college.  The biggest reason for me to improve is Misty.  It was because of her that I came in top second.  Till date I had never been able to score so well in my class.But her dream was to go to London and pursue her career after studying, so I also supported her in her decision.  If she doesn't go.  We both always stayed together.

Danny:-Don't talk nonsense to me, let me sleep now, I'm sleepy, good night!
Ash:-hmphhh...Who started the conversation, who called my name?good night
In morning
Danny wake up
Danny:-I saw a very beautiful girl with orange hair.  How beautiful she is, how sweet her smile is.Her green eyes make me feel like taking a dip in them.
Her slim body, her fair cheeks, her beautiful hands and her dressing sense are all very good.I ran up to her and said Misty good morning can I exercise with you?
Misty:-Good Morning danny, you can definitely do it, it is a good thing, we all should do it.Did you sleep well last night, my dear world's best doctor?
Danny:-Yes, I was just missing you and that ash cooked me a lot.  I was feeling angry the whole night.  But I silenced him.
Misty:-You must be feeling very angry, ash have a habit of speaking , no problem.
Danny:-Whose name are you taking Misty? Come early in the morning, I do exercise with you.  My day will get better.
Ash:-Okay, I caused you so much trouble.  Who called my name at night before sleeping?  Who spoke, have you fallen asleep and who started talking about Misty.  I didn't do it, maybe you did?
misty:-What were you two talking about me?
Danny:-No big deal, I was just praising you for how well you cook, right?
Ash:-yeah i hope so
Misty:-Thank you that you liked the food prepared by me. Well, Casey also helped me a lot.
Danny:-misty ..can i ask you something
Misty:-sure.
Danny:-Misty I like you very much.  We were together for 7 years.  Have friends together.  I love you very much.  Misty will you be my wife?
Ash:-How can you do this, don't you feel ashamed at all?
Misty:-What are you saying, what does it mean today that he is not ashamed.Why why can't it love me why do you have a problem?
Ash:-I have no problem with it Misty, but he is taking advantage of your amnesia to marry you because you have forgotten me and have also forgotten that our relationship was very special.  That's why he wants to marry you and that's why he told me himself that he can do anything to get you.
Misty:-That's enough already.  I don't want to hear all this right now.  I forgot you because of my illness or georgio you proposed me, I don't want to hear.  You both are just friends to me.  If I have to meet someone, God will provide it.

Ash:-Just Enough.  If you can't remember anything now then I can't do anything now.  I will not be able to wait for you any longer because I want a good mom for my daughter and my mom will find her herself.  So now there is no need for you to read all this.  If danny has proposed to you then maybe you should accept because now I have accepted my defeat.  I can't do it.  Now I will marry someone else.  May you be happy in your life.

Misty:-Yes maybe you are right but I will marry as per my wish.  Not in response to anyone.  Danny you are also just a best friend to me, nothing more than that.  That's why I will not marry you at all.
Danny:-Okay, if this is your decision then I am also leaving from here now because I came here just to propose you and I thought that we would get married in a week and move to London together.  But now there is no use in marriage.  That's why I'm leaving now, Misty!
Ash:-I am also leaving, Misty, take care of yourself and God bless.  May you find a good life partner who is worthy of you.
Now both of them go to their respective homes.
Will Misty ever remember anything and will her friendship with danny remain great?
Will ash marry another girl today, what will happen now, let's see in the next lesson and yes, the next lesson is the last part