Deranged Minds

Hello everyone...

How are you all?

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story, ​Udhaar

This story is kind of like a back story for Udhaar, not the exact backstory. But this story is written as a stand alone story, so you don't have to read Udhaar to understand this story.

P.S: I am in love with Rocky Randhawa.

Warning : This story is a little bit like

Aryan walks into his home to find his mother waiting for him

"You're late!" Narmada tells him fed up.

"Was I supposed to come early?" Aryan asks confused.

"I told you that tonight we have to go to Meethi's." Narmada reminds him.

"Oh... I forgot!"

"What, Aryan?"

"Please, can I skip it?"

"No... they are waiting for us."

Aryan closes his eyes tired. "It was a hectic day at office, Mom. I've no energy to bear Imlie tonight."

"You just stay out of her way." Narmada tells him. "Go and get ready. It's Malini's birthday. Since it is a weekday, they invited just us for dinner."

Sighing loudly, Aryan walks to his room to freshen up.

**********

"Happy birthday, Malini." Aryan wishes her with a smile as he hugged her.

"Thanks, Aryan." Malini smiles as she hugged him.

"You guys are so late! I am starving!" Imlie says as she glared at Aryan.

"Did we ask you to wait for us? You could have eaten!" Aryan points out to her.

"I am not so mannerless that I eat before the guests arrive." Imlie tells him.

"But you are mannerless enough to be impolite to your guests." Aryan points out.