C1: 20th Century Boy

"Director, the stage has been set," I muttered as I bowed to the man before me.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing? He's still Vis." A friend of mine nudged my side with the tip of his sword as if it couldn't hurt me. Truth be told, it can't affect me; that's why he's too confident. I raised my head and flicked a finger as it made contact with his forehead; his body fell backward to the wall, just a few inches enough for him to stop himself with his hand laughing as he walked back.

"Carra, Vis is still our director; respect him at least," I said, emphasizing the word director.

"Jeez. This is why I don't want to do a friend role with you. You can't hold back." When the force hit the wall, he swiped off some rubble that flew to him.

I shrugged, not bothered by his comment. "Sorry, I guess I just got carried away. But seriously, you need to tone down your hatred for me. You have the same ability, no?"

The director eyed us a little through the mirror, still meticulously trimming his overgrown goatee on his chin and the sideburns he had grown from being busy for the past few weeks. As soon as he was done, he paced towards his chair as he brought the script with him, and orbs scanned the "setting," and as he blinked, the scenery inside the domain turned to a canopy-piercing light, just like the humans called the sun outside of this domain. The role of this scenario is to create a vast canopy in the middle of the desert, surrounded by tall dunes and almost as if a vast ocean. The mirror above the domain also turned into one.

"You're really inspired by that human manhwa you mentioned. Are you sure they will not sue you?" he teased, raising an eyebrow.

"With their brains and the ability to have the freedom to choose what they want, humans have created the most beautiful stories that I've read." I can clearly see that he loves reminiscing about his favorite webtoons and web novels and can't put those down, no matter how painful. "I desire to hone that kind of skill for myself." He recently read some kind of protagonist who repeatedly sacrifices himself and then returns for four or five chapters continuously, which he found both fascinating and frustrating. Despite the repetitive nature of the story, Vis admired the protagonist's unwavering determination and resilience. It made him appreciate the power of the human imagination and its ability to create captivating narratives in these domains. I saw Vis inside his room on the bed when I asked him to assist me in writing some script, his eyes dripping with tears.

"Why are you crying?" I asked, concerned about his emotional state. Vis looked up at me, his voice wavering.

"Huh?" He brushed it off with his finger and sighed deeply. "Did I really cry with that one?" laughing it off.

"Yes, I think. It'll be a broken tear duct unless you have broken up with your girlfriend."

"That's so silly of you. I don't have any."

"You do have a girlfriend. That phone." Vis chuckled and shook his head.

"You suck at making jokes."

"I believe you already love your works, tho," I said, slightly praising him for the plays he did in the domain. "Especially the one that they all survived. That's my favorite one."

"I like their works too, but when they suddenly believe in the other god with a different philosophy, they get a different timeline, and they could experience these events." Vis has a vast knowledge of this complex stuff; I think it is because he's more connected to the universe. "There are also tons of levels up with the "skills" and the superpowers they don't have when they are focused on the timeline the gods they believe give them. If they suddenly believe in the other god with a different philosophy, they get a different timeline, and they could experience these different scenarios. That's just how this universe works. Ideas and energies are almost the same. The world has changed a lot since then because of their existence, and there are many things about their world they still haven't figured out yet." Vis slightly scrunched the folder that helped the script. "A freedom of thoughts... what a curse."