Chapter 2

Tony waited for the sun to rise before texting Marcus to send the car for him. He had decided to start exploring Bucharest first and then proceed with the final location. As he waited for his car he decided to make a report side by side just incase Fury expected one from him. "J.A.R.V.I.S. make a file of everything Marcus told us. I will try to meet the his friend who had the import business. Run a scan on his entire imported cargo and create a separate file for that. Also, try to find all the stores and in and near Bucharest where you can buy the most expensive foreign brands.", said Tony as he himself created a list of things he had to check out in the area. 

"Hey man. What a beautiful day to go sightseeing yeah....I would also like to see the docks where the imports are held. If possible.", said Tony, immediately as he sat in the car, making Marcus laugh.  "I knew it was on the list of places you'd like to visit. I made a call and we can see the docks today but my friend will be here tomorrow. He doesn't you'll be there though, as I don't if he is trustworthy.", he informed. "He is your friend. Why can't you trust him?", snorts Tony. "Oh I can. You can't.", he says, smirking at Tony. Tony asked him to drop him off at any good breakfast place, wanting to start his day on a full stomach. Also, Marcus was better off in the dark about the places he visits. He is trustworthy but not exactly a friend. 

Tony's pov

As I walked towards the only tourist spot I knew, I kept going over the details. There must be something I missed. Every time I miss a detail it costs me a lot. I can't let that happen. 

I can't.. "Hey??", I yelled at the person who bumped into me. I bent down while pick up my glasses, "Hey man. Watch where your going." I looked up to see a woman, staring at me, confused. "What?", I asked. "You need bigger glasses, Sir. I was on my way. YOU need to watch your steps.", said the beautiful stranger. Shaking her she walked away before I could come up with a retort. I kept staring at the woman as she walked away. 

Get a grip Stark. 

As I walked on the marbled stairs inside the museum, I got an alert from J.A.R.V.I.S.. "Sir, it seems that there aren't many places near you that exclusively sell foreign brands however there are a few.  If we could find the names of the brands imported, I could probably narrow down the shops even more."

(Info: So these descriptions probably sounds weird. But this how the setting needs to be for Romania. At least for the locations, I'll try to be as accurate as possible.)

"Yeah. Also, run a scan on Marcus and check his details. See if we can find more of his friends." ,I mumbled, looking around. Even though I don't usually like to spend this much time in museums, I was quite entranced by the beauty in here.

 Maybe too entranced. 

"Hey??",I heard a voice, snapping me out of my thoughts once again. I can't believe this is the second time I have walked into someone. And it was the same girl, just my luck. 

"I'm really sorry.", I say immediately, knowing it was truly my fault. She huffed a little, while rubbing her back. "How do you walk around a public place hitting people accidently Sir?", she huffs. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you like when you're annoyed. ",I blurt out. She really looked beautiful. She stares at me, almost making me wonder if she can see that there is not a single thought behind my eyes. "So exactly how many times should I expect you to bump into me, while I'm here?", she asks, narrowing her eyes. "Can I take you out on a date?", I ask. What was the point of wasting my time by overthinking. "Who are you? And no, thankyou.", she asks, she honestly looked a little creeped out.  I realized that I might have come across as too pushy and knew I had to clear things up," I am Anthony. I am from USA and have moved here for a little while. I'm sorry if I creeped you out. That was not my intention at all. I really think you are beautiful and would like to take you out on a date but you can say no if you are uncomfortable. No pressure." I hear her sigh, "I don't know about a proper date. But let's look around together. There is a small cafe nearby, I'll take you there as a goodbye......or something else if it goes well." I smile at her and extend my arm, " Well, let's go. We have a lot to cover."

I walked with her, in silence, looking at the beautiful tapestry, not really knowing how to start a conversation. "My name is Cordelia, by the way. I am new here too. But I moved here about a year ago.", I hear her say. "Beautiful name. Did you have a job transfer?", I asked. We stood in the corner of the room as she spoke up, "I move around quite a lot. I have never stayed in a country for more than a few years." Shocked, I gasp, "You are quite the explorer huh?" 

Third person pov

He watched Cordelia giggle," Actually I used to enjoy it at first but now I hate it. I want to slow things down and it isn't possible this way." Tony was confused, "If you hate then why do you do it? I don't think you can even explore a country completely in a year.." 

"My family is quite small. It's just me and my papa. So every time he has to move, he insists that I move as well. It is quite complicated to explain.", she sighs. They fall into a comfortable silence. 

"So who do you have back home?", she asks while walking towards the other side of the room. "Well this is going to sound depressing but no one. My parents died...uh in an accident. And I am the only child. I do have a few friends but that is about it.", he got that part out quite quickly. "Oh, I'm sorry.", she frowned, worried she had soured the mood. "You should meet my friends though. They are strange pair. I have a dude who might cry if you swear near him, a woman who I'm afraid might kill me in my sleep one day. There is a scientist who sometimes gets a little too angry. A man who is the scary lady's friend and lastly a dude who will start a war for pop tarts.", he smiled, when he saw her laugh loudly. "Wow. You must have a great time with each other. Also, you must have a huge stash of pop tarts.", she giggled. The two talked for some time, sharing a part of each other's lives. The conversation flew so easily, it took them quite some time to realize that it had started to get dark outside.  They just walked around the halls, the surroundings long forgotten. "Hey, so we missed lunch. How about we get some early dinner?", asked Cordelia. "I thought you said no to a date.", smirked Tony. "I did. Which is why I am asking you out now.", she smiled. 

"Well, I am bit hurt that you rejected me at first. So you need to spoil me at this dinner. Then we'll see where this goes lady!", he says, while turning his nose in the air. 

She smiles and then extends her, "Alright darling. Let's go."

.............................................................................................................................................