•🌊👙🐚•

—————————————THE WHOLE DRIVE all i could talk about was levi

—————————————THE WHOLE DRIVE all i could talk about was levi. Nothing unusual but it was more intense. The girls just egged me onto kissing him at the party. We arrived at maddys and quickly got changed. I wore a pink bikini with a cute white net cover up. Soon enough we got to the party.

The sun was still up and alot of people were there. Me and the girls went straight for the drinks. I suddenly felt a tall presence beside me. I smile knowingly as the person waited for me to finish with the bottle of lemonade before taking it from me. "Y'know you shock people with your beauty" said levi as i then smile to myself and look up at him. "Whats with all this sudden attention towards me?" i say leaning on the table with the drinks.

"Just finally opened my eyes" he says making me smile in awe. "Thats cute" i say before walking away as he chuckled to himself. "Playing the hard to get game now are we?" he asked as i walked off. "I dont play games." i say walking backwards then shrugging before facing the direction i was walking and downing my drink.

I go to join the volley ball game. I joined my brothers friends team as my brother and others watched, including the latino and his friends. I loved volley ball and i was actually quite good. I help the team win. "Go giana" said ty as i jumped up to smack the ball down on a girls face. The guys laugh as i gasp. "I am so sorry" i say shocked with myself. "what the fuck are you playing at bitch!" a girl said walking up to the net.

"Ive said sorry." i say hardening my voice. "That dont fucking change the fact you smacked it into her face" the girl said. From the corner of my eye i could see levi walking over with nate jacobs and maddy. "Its a fucking game, grow up" the girl adds. "You better watch your tone" i say with an attitude. "I know you aint talkin to me" the girls sasses. "i sure am babes" i say as we're now face to face only the net between us.

"Back off Kaci" maddy says as she walks up beside me. "Nah this bitch wants to pick a fight she can, she best know ill woop her ass" kaci says. I laugh. The boys hold back their laughter in shock as giana laughs in kaci's face. "Da fuck you laughing at hoe" kaci sasses. "You're just not getting it are you?" i say. "Getting what?" she asks. "That if you say another fucking word ima kill you" i say now going under the net as she steps back slightly. She backs away a bit hesitant to whether she'll say something or not.

"thats what i thought, now go get your bitch ass friend an ice pack for her swollen nose" i say as she gives me a dirty look and walks away. I walk back to my side of the court. "Play then" i say with an attitude to the guy holding the ball on the other side. He then throws it and the game continues.

3rd person

"Damn is she a bitch" nate says making levi laugh. "Shes just confident, shes not one to lie" levi says. "My sister don't play, shes straight to the point which pisses me off sometimes" micadean says. "Shes hot though" marco says, the latino who got gianas number earlier that day. "Cheers to that" ashtray says making marco laugh.