•🤍🦢🩰•

———————————— GETTING READY for school was always my favourite part of my day

———————————— GETTING READY for school was always my favourite part of my day. Picking an outfit and making myself look nice was a big confidence booster. Probably why im always in such a good mood for school. And probably because me and micadean smoke nearly every morning and go in high as fuck.

Either way, i was enjoying my favourite part to my morning routine when my little sister walked in with a coffee in hand. "for you" she says as she places it next to me. "Thanks mini me" i say as she smiles and walks out. She looked cute. Her curly ass hair in a half up clip and a cute little floral top and jeans. I got up, my hair in a long slick back braid and edges, and went to get my outfit and out of my silk dressing gown.

————

————

Caiden and i get to school and walk in together. I open my locker to see a baggy of weed with a note.

'Maybe we can smoke together sometime unless you wanna pretend your 'not' ignoring me- AT'

I look around and dont see the person who this was from yet i smile and shove it in my bag. I walk around school and find maddy. "Hey bitch" she says. "Hey, look what i got in my locker earlier" i say giving her the note. She reads it and widens her eyes. "You gonna do it?" she asks. I shrug. "maybe" i say as she oos. I then see his group along with marco who gives me a little nod as i smile.

Ash looks me up and down and smirks as i walk away with a small grin.

Lunch came around and i sat on some seats on the outside when i hear a familiar laugh. Maddy scoffs. Evelyn. Fun. She walks past giving us all dirty looks. "Keep walking bitch" maddy says as she doesnt bother looking at her. "whatchu say perez?" she says coming over behind maddy. "She said keep walking which id recommend." i say as i stand infront of her as she scoffs in my face.