【my best friend】②(hoshi)

𝟙𝟙:𝟛𝟞 𝕒𝕞

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ besto frendo♥: (sends selfie at the top)

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ besto frendo♥: bro

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ besto frendo♥: are you even awake yet

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ besto frendo♥: its already like 11 pushing 12

Me: Bro

Me: I'm in the shower chill

Me: TvT

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ besto frendo♥: oh.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ besto frendo♥: well still!

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ besto frendo♥: hurry the fuck up before i murder someone that is potentially u

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ besto frendo♥: im waiting for you at the airport

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ besto frendo♥: oh and also y/n

Me:what

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ besto frendo♥: why the hell do you have your hpone on you if you are currently showering?

Me:... idek for emergencies ig?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟙𝟙:𝟝𝟙 𝕒𝕞

I am now done showering and decided to get dressed.

(pick ur fit) (the accessories are optional but you mustn't be naked 🙂)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥.

I eye the whole airport and think to myself that it'll be impossible to find him with this many people around. But to my surprise, I hear him call my name from afar. "Y/N!!! I'M OVER HERE!!!" he yells. Stunned by how loud he was i almost physically recoiled."took you long enough" he says panting as if he had ran a bunch witch im guessing he probably did. "what are you waiting for" I snap out of staring at him. I felt sort of weird cause well I dont think ive ever really thought of him as "pretty". Whatever its probably just because I hadn't seen him in such a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once in the car he started driving the car ride was long and silent. But he suddenly decided to break that silence by asking a question."So, who are those new friends you've been telling me about recently ?" I took me quite a while to answer his question cause I still haven't memorized all four of their names but answer shortly after recalling them. "Well, first there is Jeonghan then there is Jisoo then Junhui and lastly Minghao. That's their names in age order by the way"I say when I look back at him he seems to be thinking really hard and look at him with a confused expression. 

 "Ah" he exclaimed "Do you mean Jun? Cause he was that guy in the selfie I sent to you when you were showering earlier. But then he left cause he went with this random dude called Minghao."Says Hoshi  one  "I dunno he introduced himself as Jun"says Y/N " Is he Chinese?"he asks "yeah him and Minghao are"I say "cool, I'm good friends with him too..though I never got his number so we don't chat often anymore, I kinda miss him he was really fun to hang out with" "And I'm not?!?" I say kinda offended by what he said. "No! I meant like, when you are busy and stuff and I have no one to hang out with"I sigh then answer "alright then now that we've finally arrived at my house. I'll invite and introduce you to my new friends"