Chapter 33: Sanctuary

Kol and Maximo were focused on fixing their equipment in Kol's little playhouse

They were supposed to be working on the dagger.

Instead, Davina spent her time on the couch, sleeping.

"Where exactly is Rosa?" Maximo asked the older witch, quietly.

Kol took a breathe before he looked at him.

"Nik and her went to talk to Hayley, about Hope and Miracle." He quietly answered him "Something about, how for the marrige to work between Hayley and Jackson, they need to tell each other their secrets..."

Maximo instantly grimace.

"Ohhhh I can take Klaus wasn't happy." He commented.

Kol shook his head with a smirk "Nope. After that she said she was going to see Miracle."

Suddenly Davina woke up, by the sound of their talking.

Maximo looked at her with a smirk.

"Ahhhh good morning Dove." He walked towards her and gave her a sweet kiss.

Davina looked at her boyfriend and father in confusion.

"Whoa," Davina groaned as she sat up "What... How did you... How long was I asleep?"

"All night," Kol answered her.

"It was a rather fitful sleep, though. You were muttering about how you wanted to kill Klaus." Maximo said with his eyebrows raised in amusement.

Davina giggled.

Kol lit the Bunsen burner with a flint "In fact, we're glad that you're up, 'cause we're ready to get started."

Kol stood and walked over to his small chest, opening it to reveal one of the silver daggers, pulling it out, holding it up for Davina to see.

Davina stood up and her and Maximo walked closer "You're sure you know how to do this?"

Kol sat down at the bench to examine the dagger.

"Well, have a little faith, Davina. I have been planning this for over a century." He looked at Davina.

Davina smiled, though she looked unsure.

Kol gave her and Maximo a worried look.

"Either one of you having second thoughts, are you?" Kol asked them "You were the one Davina who wanted to get rid of the bastard without hurting your friends."

Davina shook her head "I'm past second thoughts."

Kol smiled "Aw, that's my girl." He kissed her forehead in a fatherly way.

Davina's phone buzzed trom across the room.

Maximo gestured to her phone, adjusting the flame of the burner.