𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓋𝒾

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ

The King, the Lord commander, the Grand Maester, the prince, and the Master of Coin sat at the war council table to discuss their upcoming battle with King's Landing, a powerful kingdom.

"It's decided then, we leave for battle tomorrow", the King decided. "The soldiers, they are ready no?", the King asked his lord commander, the second leader, after the king, of all the knights within his kingdom.

"Yes sire", the lord commander answered. The king nodded his head slightly. His clenched hands rested against the corner of his lips as he tried, failing to hide his worry about this upcoming battle.

"Our dragons", the king questioned. "..Rebellious, but ready", the lord commander answered.

The king released a sigh and stood up. "Long as they burn the right soldiers, it's fine", the king said. "Time to speak with the knights, son...", the king said making the prince sit up a bit. "Remain here with the Grandmaster", the king ordered. "Yes father", the prince answered. The king gave one last glance to the men in the war room before leaving.  The lord commander followed after him now leaving the prince and maester.

The prince released a scoff gaining the Maester's interest. "Dust in your throat your highness", the Maester commented. "No dust in my throat", the prince replied. "No dust, then why the scoff", the maester asked.

The prince released a sigh and shifted in his seat to lean forward. "I don't understand why Father is making a fuss, this is just another war", he told. "Sure this kingdom has dragons but so do we".

"Ah yes, war is war there's nothing different about them", the Maester said moving towards him. "So why the fuss", the prince asked. "King's landing is powerful in size and that princess", the Maester frowned. "Princess? The one who burned down that city", the prince asked. "Poseidon's rule, remember their name", the Maester corrected. "That cunt of a princess burned it down because her feelings got hurt", the Maester huffed pacing back and forth slightly.

"But I heard- don't matter what you hear", the Maester cut the prince off violently. "You declare war, not kill a good king", he snapped. "He was a king, not a dragon snack!".

"Okay she burned a city down still don't see the issues with her", the prince sighed folding his arm. "Just take her down first like with any other dragon rider".

"It's not the rider, it's the bond".

"What", the prince questioned. "What makes a powerful dragon is the bond you share with it", the maester stated. "You don't just ride a dragon like a horse, if you tame it, befriend it, love it...that beast will become your wings, weapon, and savior".