15. A Manipulative Bastard

"Don't worry. They seemed to be good people. I talked to their parents. They will be joining their sons on the trip soon." Win informed his parents and Bright about Chimon's friends and all while giving Bright his medicine.

"Do I really need to take that many?" Bright carped.

"Take it, Bright. You aren't a child to whine about meds." Gun, who was leaning on the door of his eldest son's bedroom with hands folded resting on his chest, spoke. "And, Win, you put that mini first aid kit in Chi's bag, right?" Win gave a little thumps up to his Pa. Bright had a pout on his face but still took his medicines when he realized he had to. It must have tasted worse than a rotten egg, not like Gun knows if Bright has ever tasted one, but still it was that or more than that bad, Gun could tell just by seeing that poor souls face after taking those meds.

"They left in front of you, right?" Off asked.

"Yep, they left in front of me. We went to their house, talked with them for like ten minutes and then their last trip mate came so they left. The atmosphere was pretty lively there. I liked it." Win replied.

"Is he going to spent his whole holidays with them?" Bright asked in an annoyed tone. He rarely stays at home and now that he has gotten a chance, thanks to his husband, he wanted to spend this time with his family, with Win and Chimon especially, but that brat has gone on a trip for god knows how long.

"Nah. Don't worry. He will be spending some time with us too. With you. You know he loves you, right? After all you two are the Vachirawit duo." Off replied to his dear son-in-law. "I am just worried about him. After all it's our first time sending him away with people we don't know. It feels a bit odd to me but we need to get used to this too, I guess." Off expressed. But Gun wasn't that worried. He knew Chi was with Frank and Drake. Chi must be that cute, high-spirited friend Frank made recently, Drake informed him. Of course he must be. Drake's description screamed Chimon after all, just that Gun didn't think that would really be Chimon. Gun should give them a call to inform about who Chi is. Well, a later thing to do.

......

Nanon kept on giving Drake, who was sitting with Frank on the bench in that mini bus opposite to Nanon, death glares. Tay and New didn't want to tire their sons before the trip even began so they rented mini bus and a driver for their small four hour travel to their farmhouse. The rented bus wasn't any ordinary one. It was kind of similar to sleeper but the difference was that it wasn't divided in sections rather the whole bus was covered with something like bus bed expect for the way to gate and driver's section. Tay wanted his sons and their friends to have a comfortable trip after all. Tay New would be joining them with a car after two-three days, whenever Pluem is OK.

Nanon was long sitting in between Ohm and Perth and while Nanon was busy with his business somebody else was also giving some sneaky longing peeks to someone but maybe no one noticed, he thought. Perth was secretly looking at Chimon who was on his phone but wasn't talking to his internet bestie, Perth. Hell, he hasn't even replied to his massages! His intense goggles at Chimon were like of those homeless who gazes at the stars in an aspiration to own one knowing very well they will never be able to, those who always daydream to own a home, a warm one, but can never have. Perth has always been a homeless and Chimon has become his star, his daydream he can never have knowing very well since the day he saw him.

.....

When Drake stepped foot inside the Vihokratana's home he didn't expect Perth to be there too. Aunt Anong told him Perth won't be home this holidays, true, but him and Perth to be on a same trip was something he would least expect even in a dream. Drake felt a stir in his heart. He have had imagined going on trips with Perth several times, having dinners, idiotic philosophical talks sometimes, sometimes mocking each other for no reason, stealing each others snacks just to annoy, and so on but those are just some false vision he gets whenever he... Well, feels lonely, maybe.