podcast interview.

<>quinns pov<>

i watched at the clock ticked down, 10 minutes til im done with this podcast interview.

its honestly one of the best interviews because i dont feel like captain quinn right now, im just quinn.

"quinn, you're brothers raised the stanley cup before you, how does that make you feel?"

"like a proud brother. they've both worked so hard, especially luke and its been a great time getting to see them excel and just playing the sport we love together. obviously there's competition there but, they deserve it all. great guys, great brothers." i explained.

"do you hope that one day vancouver plays jersey in the stanley cup finals?"

"oh for sure! like game 7 but hughes bowl style, that would be insane. hopefully vancouver would be lifting the cup and not jack & luke."

"you're brothers are a big part of your life, how do you cope with being on the other side of north america from them?"

"my brothers are my family, but my team is also my family. i love when we play jersey in vancouver because they get to come over and we have dinner together and we do the same thing in jersey. its those 2 nights of the season that make everything worth it. we feel like kids again. and jacks girl will stay at my house when jerseys in town and i get to hangout with her brother when carolinas in town. we maybe far away but were still family."

"do you have a girl?"

i shook my head, "thats a no."

"theres really no one?"

i knew the answer, there is someone.

"tell us man." the guy said.

"i dont know her anymore but, i wish i did." i said.

"can you elaborate?"

"i went to school with this girl and i loved her. she was bullied and i just feel bad now because i never did anything to stop it or take her side because she was the nicest girl you'll ever meet. so smart, graduated valedictorian, was always reading or studying. she was the person that if you needed a pencil or a pen she would give you one than buy you a pack of them, no matter what you said about her the day before."

"wow."

"and everyone lost contact with her, no one can find anything about her."

"whats her name, maybe this podcast will find her."

i paused for a second, not sure is i should say her name or not.

"um, dottie douglas."

"okay dottie douglas, if your listening, get in touch with quinn"