Chapter 1

Poppy rubbed her eyes and glanced around the village, there were decorations hung everywhere and tables set, plus a stage for BroZone to perform. She felt a little proud knowing that she had everything under control, she had spent hours setting this up. See, tomorrow was a very important day, it was the start of BroZone's first tour in over 20 years. She was very proud of how far Branch had come, and she didn't want to miss out on this big event. She walked around the village for a moment before sitting near the river gazing at her reflection in the water.

?: Poppy?

Poppy gasped and turned around, she sighed in relief when she saw Viva, her older sister she had found out about not too long ago. But the look on her face said that she was catching on to her strange behavior.

Viva: Why aren't you in bed? Having trouble sleeping?

Poppy: ...Kind of.

Viva: Hey...

The Putt Putt queen sat next to her little sister putting a hand on her shoulder.

Viva: Talk to me.

Poppy sighed and hugged herself.

Poppy: I'm okay, Vivs, I'm just a little anxious about tomorrow, I don't want to let Branch down.

Viva: Aha! I knew something was gettin' at ya! Typical Poppy getting pre-party jitters!

Poppy couldn't help but giggle, Viva knew her too too well.

Poppy: Yeah, I guess you could say that.

Viva: Sis, the party's gonna be great no matter what happens! Sure, it may not be perfect, but everyone's gonna have a blast! I know I will.

Poppy blushed and giggled, Viva gave her a kiss on her forehead and helped her to her feet.

Viva: Come on, Poppy, you can sleep with me tonight.

Viva took Poppy's hand and led her to her pod, Poppy smiled feeling comforted by her sister's words. Maybe she was right, regardless of how the party goes, it was still going to be worth it no matter what.