Aesthetic

King Kim Taehyung

King Kim Taehyung

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Princess Yeon Yn

Princess Yeon Yn

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

King||Queen

Pictures from pinterest

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Pictures from pinterest.

Sneak peak♡》

"I don't know what's happening why I am behaving like this?" She cried again, her tear falling on her cheeks and it squeeze something unrecognizable in my gut.

"But what happened? You can share anything with me, princess" My tone insanely soft even I could not believe that it was me speaking.

"Did someone misbehaved with you or someone said anything to make you cry? Tell me this instant, otherwise everyone is going to pay for your tears"   I did not know what, but something dark infuriated inside me, thinking of the possibilities if someone specific was reason of her tears.

If someone did that then that person was going to pay a visit to hell very soon, and i was going to make sure that it happens.

"No one said anything to me" She replied while looking down at her lap. She fidget with her fingers and now I know that she was going to say something that either it will make me laugh or make me angry on her.

"I wanna ride you" And nothing could have prepared me for the explosion she did with her simple words.

♤♤♤♤

I

am finally going to update this story. Wait for the chapters🥰🥰.

Only For Herजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें