1. Victory

*-THE VICTORY-*

*-THE VICTORY-*

Mature content ahead

"We won"

My army screamed. We won another battle against our enemy's empire.

"King we have claimed their every property and is being sent to palace"

Army in chief informed and i nodded, still looking at the bodies lying on the ground.

I was just looking at the people randomly when my eyes fell on something. The ladies of the palace were being dragged.

One of them caught my attention. I made my way towards them.

I signaled to the gaurds who were dragging them and they stop. They bowed and stepped back.

I looked at the girl again. She looked back at me and smiled, seductively.

She was well dressed and loaded with jewelleries, maybe a princess or some high position.

"You stay here and others go"

I ordered, guards quickly dragged the others. Meanwhile i stared at her from up to down. She smirked and come closer to me.

"How can I please you, The King"

She bowed and I smirked.

"What position you hold"

I asked directly without going round and round on the words.

"I am the princess of this palace, oh sorry, was. As now it's destroyed"

She laughed. Fucking pathetic. From what i can sense was that, this princess was useless.

Well she can be of use for me, just for a night.

I smirked at my thoughts.

"Come with me"

I dragged her from her wrist, towards the nearest chamber that was present their.

It was all empty, no one was inside.

I left her wrist once we were inside and closed the door.

I turned to face her and saw her smiling at me, while playing with her hairs, umm smart bitch.

I pulled her from her waist and she collided with my chest. Her chest crushing with mine. She whispered lowly.

"Aah"

Without wasting any time I started sucking her neck. I tightened my hold when I felt her squirming in my grasp. She moaned when I bit her.

"Aah, King"

I throw her on the bed and started approaching her while removing my overcoat.

She sat up and look at me smiling.