|Chapter 11|

Felix POV:
I went in a room wich was build like a classroom with many chairs and tables in it because I searched for Jisung.
When I entered the room there were Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin and a few others sitting there on tables.
When i entered the room no one noticed me at first but then one person did. Hyunjin. He starred at me but this time it wasn't this hate stare. I tried to just ignore it.
"Hey guys have you seen Jisung?"
Some guy named beomgyu turned around and told me that he was playing games with them earlier and that he's just gone to get himself a drink.
"Hey Felix want to play with us we're playing try to or dare" some girl in the back asked me smiling.
And I knew I shouldn't say yes but of course my dumb ass did so I asked were I could sit and the only place were no one sat was next to Hyunjin.
Beomgyu said that I should sit next to him because he probably knew nothing about what went on between us.
"No it's okay I can just stand"
But then something happened I never expected to happen.
"No Lix just sit next to me it's okay"
I was shocked when I heard what Hyunjin said and when the round began and some girl asked Seungmin I realised he had called me Lix.
He always did that when we were friends and I always blushed when he gave me that nickname. He gave no one had a nickname but me so I thought I was something special, something more for him but obviously I wasn't.
A few rounds went over and nothing big happened just some guy named Soobin kissing a girl and then his friend (guess who😌) ran out because he was probably jealous of the girl or something.

A few boring rounds later where nothing really happened besides some people making out and getting more drunk. It's some girls turn who starred at Hyunjin the whole evening and flirted with him so obviously she chose Hyunjin.

"Truth or dare"

"dare"

"give someone in this room a hickey"

"sure" he said while smirking at her while she just giggles and blushes even more. Them flirting the whole evening just made me tired and it was obvious that Hyunjin was going to choose her but he didn't. He chose me. Over everyone else. At first I wondered why after he put his drink down he turned in my direction but when he puts his arms around me I get it and my heart feels like it's gonna jump out of my chest. Without a warning he just starts sucking on my neck and I just freeze thinking its gonna hurt at the start but it doesn't he's just so passionate and while he does that his hands wandere down to the bottom of my shirt. In this moment I just try to focus on something else so I won't get a boner or moan or do anything like that, but as fast as he started he also finished and just sat back pretending nothing happened. I just can't describe the feeling it gave me and when I looked up at the girls face she seemed upset and like she was about to kill me so I excused myself to the bathroom completely blushing. When I entere the bathroom I hear someone following me inside and when before I turn around I already recognize Jisungs voice.

"Hey Felix I looked in every room where were y- oh my god what happened to you, you look like someone just fucked you or why the fuck are you blushing so hard"

"Ji just shut up there was just some stupid game and Hyunjin was drunk so he did things he probably wouldn't do sober"

"Just spill the tea"

I explained everything to him and then a few minutes later we went out of the bathroom only stumbling directly into Minho.

"hey did you see Jeongin"

"I- he's in some room over there Jisung can show you"

"Okay I'll just follow you"

Jisung just blushed and showed him the room while I just wondered why he was so friendly to us even tho we were 'fags' like he normally used to call us. The problem now was that I was alone and didn't know what to do so I just walked in some room where some people danced because I thought maybe I would meet someone there and could just try to forget Hyunjin a little without getting drunk because I still had to get home. When I go into the room I see Chan and go up to him but some girl stops me on my way to him and tries to build up a conversation with me. I just told her that I'm looking for a friend and that I have to go but she just didn't listen even starts getting touchy which I normally like but not in this situation with some stranger but suddenly I hear a voice behind me telling her to leave.

"Common let me just have my fun"

"No he's obviously uncomfortable also he doesn't want you so just go the fuck away"

And when I turn around who is it? Hyunjin of course acting like I'm important to him or something and acting all jealous. I just pull him out of the situation and out of the room while I notice he's completely drunk.

"What the fuck Hyunjin I'm a full-grown man and now stop laughing"

"If you say so" he says, still laughing a little.

"Lix?"

"yeah?"

"why do you look so cute when your angry"

I just freeze "You should go home you're drunk"

___________________________
Should I redo my face revealll