chapter 70 : fireflies

mon.

now viewing haechanahceah's story

the whole week was spent with renjun, and making sure everyone had time to do what they wanted with him before he had to leave.

whether it was doing karaoke night, having a sleep over, or just eating out. there wasn't a single day that week that renjun had a proper break from all of his friends, but he was glad. he wouldn't leave when he knew he could've hung out with them more.

renjun had woken up early that morning, already hearing jaemin awake and probably making breakfast for the four of them. his room was slightly lit, the sunrise coming through his curtains.

he rolled over, seeing his girl, her back towards him. her face was basically kissing the wall, renjun hearing her soft breathing, the girl slightly snoring ever so often.

he grabbed his phone, slipping out of bed to get ready. he had a few things to do before class, and he wanted to get them done in a timely matter.

"good morning renjun." jaemin said, seeing renjun where he stood in the kitchen.

renjun waved at him, shuffling his way towards the boy, "what're you making?" jaemin pointed towards the island, a bowl of eggs already sitting there.

"i'm lazy so we're eating eggs and kimchi. and rice. and maybe leftover meat if you want to warm it up." renjun nods, walking away from jaemin and into the restroom.

jisung's room opens, jaemin again seeing the young boy walking out of the room, "good morning jisung." the high schooler simply raised his hand, making his way to the island to sit down and close his eyes again.

"can you warm up the left over meat from last night?" jisung rises from his seat, walking to the kitchen to help jaemin with what he asked.

renjun had stepped out of the bathroom, his face fresh and his teeth clean, "are you gonna eat before you leave?" jaemin asked, not looking away from the eggs he was still cooking.

"no, i have to get to school early." renjun walked into his room, seeing jieun still facing the wall. he giggled, remembering the photo of when she first slept in the apartment.

he walked into his closet, grabbing a pair of jeans and a jumper. he got dressed quickly, and quietly, hoping to not wake jieun before he had to leave. he checked himself out in the mirror, grabbing a bottle of perfume to make himself smell good.

he turned to his desk, grabbing his bag off his chair, looking back to a still sleeping jieun. she was now on her stomach, his blanket fully covering her head and body.

he walked over to the girl, shaking her a bit so she would wake up, "jiang i'm going to class, you need to get ready soon." the girl hummed, opening her eyes to look up at him.