elilouge

"where are you going?" jeno asked, seeing jaemin walk towards the front door.

"hospital, why?" jeno shrugged, looking back at the tv.

"thought you finally found yourself a date." jaemin, stunned, left jeno in silence, the older boy not expecting it.

"jaemin?" the door shut, jeno alone in the apartment. luke sat on his lap, the boy staring down at him.

"you love me, right?" luke just stared at jeno with his blue eyes, jeno coming right back to reality.

"i can't believe i just spoke to a cat."

//

now viewing kh1000le's story

//

"do you think daegal wants kids?" mai glanced at her boyfriend, his head deep into the kitchen cabinet he was cleaning out.

"didn't you get her neutered?" chenle nodded, hitting his head on the cabinet. he backed out of the small space, mai laughing at him.

"you're so mean. i hit my head and you laugh at me like pennywise." mai gasped, placing a hand on her chest.

"excuse me your the one who dressed up like him. your laugh sounds like him. your orange hair looked like him."
the two continued to bicker, but they somehow continued to clean out chenle's dorm room, making sure they left the place spotless.

"would you two stop fighting. hurry up." huan said urging the two so she could go home.

"you look like a rock."

"you look expired."

"STOP ARGUING."

//

now viewing haechanahceah's story