By luvcatwarrior

Hello again!

So in this crossover Percy is Danny Phantom. At the age of 14 (within all of the adventures), Sally and Paul wanted to make some money and they found a liking in the supernatural. So they create a ghost portal, which never worked and Percy...got electrocuted trying to help them. He turns into a Halfa (half ghost, half human) and saves their summer holiday town of Amity park. He meets Sam and Tucker as well as his step sister from Paul's side Jazz. He decides to go by Danny Fenton just incase of Greek monsters.

After the war with Kronos, he was sent a message by Sam said that the world's in danger from being destroyed (Phantom Planet).

But soon after the events, he lost his memory and ended up at Lupa's...

(THIS IS A YEAR AFTER THE GAINT WAR; LEO IS ALIVE.IT IS ALSO 2 YEARS SINCE PHANTOM PLANET)

~~~~

Percy's/Danny's POV

I sighed as I sat on the beach, everything is so peaceful at the moment. No wars...no ghosts. I flinched at that thought, I haven't seen Dani, Tucker...Sam in a long time, I should see them.

I messed around with the sea-green contacts in my eyes;since I got...electrocuted my eyes changed to blue...Also my father believing I was dead. Lucky no one from the Greek world but Hades knows (since he's the god of the underworld and sensed my 'death').

"You okay Seaweed brain?" I turned around to see my wise girl Annabeth. We decided that we should be as close brother and sister than as lovers, for our sakes with the memories of...that place and our parents.

When we told the gods Aphrodite smirked at me for some reason, probably already found me another lover.

"I'm fine,I'm just thinking about the war" I lied.

She sat next to me, looking me in the eye.

"I can tell you're not okay Percy" she said, rubbing my leg "What's really wrong?"

"I-"

Next second a deathbreath decided to shadow-travel to where i am and landed on my lap.

"Ow, Deathbreath seriously?" I said as he got off of me. Annabeth as laughing as Nico faced me with worry.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

I haven't seen him in mouths.

"There's a ghost in camp half-blood..." I froze "...and it's not from Greek mythology"

"What?" Annabeth exclaimed "How can it not be?"

"There are other religious beliefs" I said, trying to convince them "Like Norse and..."

"But they all back to an underworld in the end; this ghost is not from one" Nico said.

"Where would it be from?" Annabeth asked "And how many?"

"There's 7...one here and the others on the way...."

I froze.

"Wow, do you know if they're good?" I asked.

"I don't know but-"

Before he could continue a familiar ghost sense went off.

"Oh hades..." I muttered, standing up.

"What's wrong?" Nico asked, sounding suspicious.

I turned to the direction of the border to hear a yell.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR DOING THIS TO THEM YOU CLOTH HEAD AND PLANTLING!!!"

Dani?

"What's that? Gaea?" Annabeth asked but I've already vapour traveled to the border.