Captured

The sound of his boots against the cold hard floor, echoed in the dark empty corridors of the building. It was a sound that sent shivers down the spines of everyone walking behind him.

Commander-in-chief Getou Suguru , a man whose presence was overwhelming, was on his way to the interrogation room to meet the presumed spy known as “the Six Eyes” from their neighbouring country.

Tonight it was snowing heavily. News has reached Suguru rather fast, as it was reported that Suguru’s military officers have caught a spy prying on their military activities, while his soldiers are on a clearing operation.

This incident has sent waves of chaos throughout the headquarters and each military base, raising concerns about Suguru’s security and armed forces.

“It has been a while Captain, how’s everyone in this branch?”

Suguru offered his usual formal smile, but the officers who have seen it, have always found it very eerie. That is not a smile out of friendliness, that is a smile of a leader who could devour a human in an instant.

Being the highest ranking official in the country paints Suguru’s reputation as a ruthless and efficient leader. Suguru was respected by his subordinates, but also instilled fear in them that Suguru’s presence alone was enough to make them shiver.

“We’re still a bit short on people, but you didn’t have to come all the way here sir, considering the winter storm.” the captain lowered his head, he really couldn’t get to look Suguru in his eyes.

“It’s fine. I can spare a few hours while my team’s on a clearing operation.”

“Thank you Commader Getou, we appreciate your time and effort for visiting us. We also want to apologise for putting such burden–”

“I said,” Suguru cut him off sternly, making the captain look up at him as his smile slowly faded. “It’s fine.”

“Ah– yes sir.” the captain bowed his head again, and Suguru wore his formal smile as if nothing happened.

As Suguru entered the room, every officer rose from their seats and greeted their commander with a well-executed salute. All the officer’s eyes were fixed on the atmosphere.

Everyone in the room felt a sense of intimidation as soon as Suguru walked through the door. Tall build, black long hair, pretty face, sharp jaw, and his rare purple eyes that could pierce into someone's soul. He could be the definition of perfect.

Suguru looked inside the room, and his attention was quickly drawn to the person who stood out among the soldiers.

The man’s features were breathtakingly exquisite, he could rival any Greek gods with his beauty. His silver hair ascended over the blindfolds on his forehead, showing the pair of his beautiful blue eyes that resembled the hue of the ocean coast on a sunny day.

“Days have passed since they were caught, sir, but his comrades, especially this man, refused to talk.” the officer stated and pointed at the silver-head spy.

“Is that right?” Suguru kept a smile on his face and went beside the beautiful man behind the table.

“Yes, sir.”