03: Silly Fights

Ayan Pov:

Ayan Pov:

Inaya went for a shower, as I came out of the bathroom. Of course, after bantering with me. I can't believe that I am a married man now. I have a wife to take care of and soon kids to...... Wowowooo Man, where the hell are you going with all this? Put a break on your thinking. This is never going to happen. Never.

My wife Inaya the Great, came out of the washroom with her hair draped in a towel. She was wearing a loose T-shirt with pajamas. Cute. Oh hello, Ayan where are you going with all these scenarios? Stop acting like a pervert man. I think you want her to land a punch on your face.

"Ayan, could you please make some space in the cupboard, so I can put my stuff here."

" Now, why would I do that? This is my room and my closet; I don't like sharing things."

"So, where I am going to put my stuff? And for your kind information, this is now my room too. So step aside I will make space for my things by myself. You don't need to bother anyways." Excuse me what's with this tight lip smile?

It is audacious of her to think that I am going to give her my closet. Or anything that's placed in this room. Every single person in this house knew that what belonged to me is mine and I would never share it.

"Excuse me!!! step aside and don't you dare to touch a single thing in this room. I already told you that don't even think of taking control over my life." I am a man of my own ways. She can't order me around.

"Ayan, I also have told you that I don't want to take control over your life, but this is a logical thing. I am going to stay in this room so I need a place to put my belongings somewhere. I can't just keep them in suitcases for my whole life". She does have a point but....No, I won't agree to this. This is her problem. Not mine.

"What are you a five-year-old? Like seriously Ayan. Stop acting like a kid and give me the keys." She said with an annoyed expression. I liked that; she should at least suffer this much for putting me in this situation.

"Unlock the cupboards RIGHT. NOW." She said gritting her teeth.

I kept the keys in my pockets and hopped on the bed.

"And this bed is also mine, don't even think of stepping near it." I declared. " I either don't want to sleep with you on the same bed." She said with a glare and walking towards the couch. I think she was tired that's why she didn't argue much.

Did I act a bit rude to her? I would have behaved gently. What will she think of me? Whatever she thinks.... why do I even care? Ayan, because of your kindness, you are now stuck in this stupid marriage thing. So, don't you dare to think about any other stuff?

  So, don't you dare to think about any other stuff?