Trust: Chapter 28

'Happy birthday to youuu, happy birthday to youu, happy birthday dear Aidannn! Happy birthday to youuuu!' I sang to him and he grinned, and bobbed along. Without wasting anytime he dived onto his presents and started ripping them open, Dominic slowly shook his head and I laughed. It made me feel warm inside to see him smile and show off his dimples when he opened his presents and kept saying thank you after each one.

I bounced Tyrell on my lap and he started to squeal, he was getting too big now. I kissed him on his forehead and Aidan showed off one of his toys to Tyrell. Dominic was being strangely quiet, I knew it had something to do with last night when he realised Nathan had phoned me and it didn't take a genius to know that Nathan was threatening me. Once we put all of the wrappings in the bin, I went to feed Tyrell and Dominic came back into the living room. He looked at me and I focused my attention on Tyrell.

'Rochelle lied about coming onto me.' I frowned and he sighed.

'She's lied?! You told me she did too!'

'Because she didn't want to tell you it was really Nathan.' 

'My sisters ex? That messed up, abusive, idiot?' I asked and he nodded.

'She's my cousin man, what the fuck do you take me for and her even? I was just covering her up.' I shook my head.

'Instead of both of YOU having a go at me for telling lies, you be honest and don't swear around my son.'

'Your son? Tyrell can't even understand us Shayna.'

'Whatever Dominic I don't want to argue with you on Aidan's birthday.' He kissed his teeth and I went upstairs to get ready, we were all going to my mums where she was holding Aidan's birthday party since she insisted. I went upstairs a while later and washed Tyrell, I got him dressed and Dominic looked after him whilst I went to shower and brush my teeth. I put on this peachy coloured pleated bandeau playsuit which was short. I brushed my front fringe and left the rest of my hair out, the whole time Dominic was slyly looking at me. I put my mascara and eyeliner on and took out my white strappy platform heels. 

'Dominic stop acting off with me, ever since last night-'

'Alright I'll forget it but I'm not going to forget what happened earlier that night.' He said and smirked, I laughed and rolled my eyes. I got up and sat next to him and he kissed me slowly.

'Go and get Aidan ready.' I said and he sighed, he handed Tyrell over to me and pinched my bum as he got up, I screwed after him and my phone started ringing.

'Hello?'

'Shay, um I don't think I can come today.' My face remained straight.

'Okay.'

'Look I know Dominic told you it was really Nathan but nothing else happened with him, I've told Joel as well.'

'And what did Joel have to say about the fact you lied? Kya's nearly 1 Rochelle fucking hell you lied for-'

'SO? YOU KEPT QUIET ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND FUCKING YOU UP AND YOU CHEATED SHAYNA.' The line went silent and I heard her sigh.

'I'm so sorry I didn't mean it-' I hung up and put my phone in my pocket, I picked up mine and Tyrells bag and took it into the car. Aidan was looking fresh and Dominic kept taking all the credit for him. I laughed and put Tyrell in his carseat and once Aidan got in we started driving to my mums but Dominic took a different route and I raised my eyebrow.

'Where are you going?'

'To your mums.' He said.

'Um, this isn't the way.'