Chapter 19.

I spin us around and lay Briggs down on his back. I quickly grab the lube and slather up my cock. Without breaking our kiss or our embrace, I start to enter my mate.

I feel so much love and happiness. I am the first person to ever do this with him and I'm glad to be sharing him with Xave.

'I love you so much, brother. Let me show you.' I link to Briggs as he moans into my mouth. I'm only halfway in and I'm not going to last. He is squeezing me so tight with his little hole. It feels so good that I'm gonna cum.

'I'm sorry, you feel so fucking good. I'm gonna cum.' I moan.

'Put it in and fuck me, sweetheart. Give daddy your cum. Fill me up, Riley.'  Briggs links back.

I break our kiss and slam my cock all the way into his ass. 'Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum, I can't move or I'm gonna bust.' I whine.

'Fuck me, now.' He demands.

Oh my fucking god.

I am so far over the edge I have no idea how I'm still holding it back. I have to do it. I have to move.

I pull my hips back and thrust them forward roughly.

'Yes, fuck.' I moan.

I pull back again and thrust forward harder and deeper.

'Briggs.' I whine.

I pull back and sink my teeth into his neck as I ram back into him and fill him with my cum. Oh, wow. He tastes so good.

Briggs is moaning under me and I feel warmth hit my chest as he finds his climax. Yeeeessssss.

We all snap our heads over to Agnes' bed as we hear her moan again. Her hair is almost all white, it's beautiful. I wonder what it means that her hair is changing colors.

Before I realize it, Xave is pushing me out of the way and is pounding into Briggs.

Ok.

Briggs' P.O.V.

I'm trying so hard not to be embarrassed that even though it was short, I throughly enjoyed being fucked by my brother. It's going to take some time to get over it and be more comfortable with it, but I'm willing to figure it out.

Xave pushed Riley out of the way after we saw Agnes react again. I understand him, we need to get this done.

'Fuck, baby. You're pounding me so hard. It feels so fucking good.' I moan as I run my hands all over Xave's body.

My cock is already hard again. Honestly, I don't even know if he's been soft in the last hour or so.

It's crazy. I want to feel so embarrassed that I'm getting plowed in the ass but I can't be. I not only feel good but I feel like once Xave marks me, I will be complete.

I can't be embarrassed that I enjoy pleasure from my mates. I never even thought about being with a man but that's because I only want these two men. They are perfect and all together I think we make the best mates to take care of our female mate, Agnes.

Fuck. I can't wait to fuck her. I hope when Xave marks me that she wakes up. I need her, we all need her.

It's a different kind of want and feelings when I think about fucking Agnes vs fucking Xave or Riley. I'm not sure I understand this fully, yet. But I'm excited to see what happens between us.

'Yes, Alpha. Look at you taking my cock like you do this all the fucking time.' Xave growls.

I am about to cum all over us, I hope he is close.