•𝟎𝟒• 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VARIOUS FOOTBALL PLAYERS

They were gathered inside a building, each with their own way of thinking about the current situation, among them was Yoichi Isagi.

He was a little lost given the situation he found himself in, but he didn't want to be discouraged after all Kira Ryosuke was by his side and was a good guy in Isagi's eyes.

"Testing." A voice was heard making everyone look towards the stage.

Ego Jinpachi appeared as the lights went out, leaving only one that illuminated him in the center of the stage.

"Congratulations you unpolished jewels, all of you under eighteen strikers were chosen solely based on my criteria and biases to be here today,all three hundred of you." Ego spoke in a monotone as he took a step forward and continued to introduce himself to everyone present.

"I am Ego Jinpachi, my job is to form a team capable of winning the world cup." Introducing himself, murmurs among the participants began regarding the man's words.

Isagi was confused by Ego's words,until he was pulled out of his train of thoughts with Kira speaking next to him.

"Who is this.....do you know him?" Kira asks looking at Isagi curiously.

"I have no idea." Isagi replied before looking back at Ego.

But Ego's words remained in Isagi's mind, winning the world cup? That was hammering in his mind every second.

"I will put it in simple words, Japan only needs one thing to become the strongest football power, to create a revolutionary striker from the three hundred players gathered here." Ego explained while a blue lock button appeared on the screen behind Ego.

"For this we have built a facility called blue lock and from today onwards you will all be living in this location and will follow my training regime and from now on, you can consider your football career, as you know it, over." Ego pauses for a moment before continuing.

"You, the last player will become the best striker in the world, those are all the details, nice to meet you." Ego concluded his explanation while looking at the participants.

Isagi was surprised by Ego's words and confused at the same time,questions rang in his head over and over again.

'This guy....what is he talking about?'

Isagi thought looking at Ego before hearing Kira beside him raise her hand to speak.

"Hey! Excuse me, I can't agree with the explanation just now,each of us has a team that is special, some players are going to the national team, I'm not going, participating in something and abandoning my team." Kira began to object to what the ego had said.